Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm increasingly convinced that crypto is only good for 21st century pirates. It's an unregulated market designed for P&Ds.

Once it's regulated, then it'll be perfect for rich bureaucratic piracy, just like the current financial system.

Unless you're a pirate, don't ship your gold on these waters.

https://gizmodo.com/dogecoin-creator-says-crypto-is-a-scam-1847292956
Sponsored

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm increasingly convinced that crypto is only good for 21st century pirates. It's an unregulated market designed for P&Ds.

Once it's regulated, then it'll be perfect for rich bureaucratic piracy, just like the current financial system.

Unless you're a pirate, don't ship your gold on these waters.

https://gizmodo.com/dogecoin-creator-says-crypto-is-a-scam-1847292956
I can agree with this, I wish I loaded up on ETH before it crashed hard though.. I've just been setting it to the side and forgetting about it

However in good news I'm almost back to breaking even on my stock accounts thanks to $AAPL :) been playing it for the past month in pure amazement, good idea to keep a watch on it. Already broke ATH numerous times but RSI is 81 and is extremely overbought, I expect a slight pullback soon probably this week and it will continue to rip again next week up until earnings on the 27th. Sell everything before earnings then buy puts until it eventually corrects and consolidates then I believe it will push on again

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2015
Country flag
I can agree with this, I wish I loaded up on ETH before it crashed hard though.. I've just been setting it to the side and forgetting about it

However in good news I'm almost back to breaking even on my stock accounts thanks to $AAPL :) been playing it for the past month in pure amazement, good idea to keep a watch on it. Already broke ATH numerous times but RSI is 81 and is extremely overbought, I expect a slight pullback soon probably this week and it will continue to rip again next week up until earnings on the 27th. Sell everything before earnings then buy puts until it eventually corrects and consolidates then I believe it will push on again. Here is a good option of extra income. Margex offers a fair flat commission rate of 40%.
The other day both BTC and ETH hit their ATH. What do you think this bull run is about to be over or are we still in the middle of the party?

Last edited:

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
I believe in Elon Musks market analysis. He jumped in right before the ship takes off.

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The other day both BTC and ETH hit their ATH. What do you think this bull run is about to be over or are we still in the middle of the party?
I think it's just some healthy consolidation and pullbacks, seeing the strength of ETH in the recent weeks makes me feel like it has a little more to go, will have to see how far it can break past 5k

going to offload some ETH then and park some money in some "shit" coins, primarily dogelon and a small amount in shiba

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sport S Max Tow
Country flag
I think it's just some healthy consolidation and pullbacks, seeing the strength of ETH in the recent weeks makes me feel like it has a little more to go, will have to see how far it can break past 5k. That is why I stake a few ETH on P2P to increase the amount of coins I currently own.
Arthur Hayes, ex-CEO of Bitfinex, in his recent articles stated that Ethereum was going to hit 10k in the foreseeable future so it makes sense to invest in crypto #2 :) because Arthur is one of the most reputable persons in the whole industry.

Last edited:

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
How is it going on?
Whole crypto market is going thru a major winter. I will probably eat a L because of blockfi.

At the end of the day, the right asset/company will survive, rise and shine. Just like Amazon going thru 2001.

Pawlkerson

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e36 750h cheap
Country flag
I totally get where you're coming from. The crypto market can be wild, and predicting bubbles isn't easy. Your cautious approach seems smart, especially after the rollercoaster with stocks. Diversifying with Doge, ETH, and BTC sounds reasonable. Remember, no one has a crystal ball, so it's all about informed choices. Also, you can use Ethereum Code for better navigating the market. Good luck!

Last edited:

baska

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 EX-T
Country flag
I still haven't invested in crypti, though I know many people make good money on it. I'm just afraid of losing everything I invest. It is too risky for me, and every time I'm thinking about buying crypto, I find more important things to spend money on.

Oelandsir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mazda cx5
I agree with your perspective on the crypto bubble. While there's certainly potential for profit in the crypto market, it's a volatile and speculative space. Personally, I've found investing in my gambling business to be a more reliable venture. It provides a stable and regulated income source, especially after acquiring the necessary gambling license from https://rue.ee/gambling-license/. Diversifying investments and considering long-term sustainability is crucial in these times of financial uncertainty, and my choice to focus on the gambling industry aligns with that strategy.
Sponsored

Last edited: