kurokitsune

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I made a joking comment at first, but now I'm gonna be serious. This whole thing is stupid. People are actually getting guns pulled on them because of this crap. I can understand 12 year olds getting all up in Pokémon, but adults acting like idiots? Come on....
Well it is really the problem with almost everything that gets introduced to the general public. You always have those idiots that misuse it, and give whatever it is a bad rep, just because they do not have the common sense to be responsible when using it.

OP
OP
kurokitsune

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
All these accidents should be a golden opportunity for Honda to sell Sensing
That is actually an incredible point. You should get in touch with Honda's marketing dept and spin them this idea for an ad for the Honda Sensing package!

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too old for Pokemon, and I'm 23... It was awesome when i was in my early teens, but 10 years later, I just don't see why this is getting so viral. Seeing all the pokemon memes on social media and people posting about it just makes me want to cave my skull in. After all, there are a million things better to do in the world than to search for VR pokemon.:banghead:

EDIT: I also agree that this should be moved to off topic forum. This has nothing to do with the Civic lol...
Totally agree. I've got better things to do too. I play alot of GTA5. :headbang:

Troy Jollimore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring, 2018 VW Golf
Country flag
I think he's more alluding to the fact that it's a silly game. Now I'm a casual gamer, and still enjoy them. But find little time to play these days, and make sure I prioritize 'Real Life' before them.

While many others waste their lives mastering games and making much money as professional gamers! XD

OP
OP
kurokitsune

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm 22 and I feel like this is basically the adult version of Pokemon. Kids are locked out of a lot of it, especially in more rural areas, because you have to travel to progress (things are spread out quite far in my city). On top of that, to catch certain types, you have to go to certain biomes at certain times of day. A 13 year old can't hop in a car and drive to the beach, but an adult can. Plus, all my friends are nerds and grew up with Pokemon as well, so it's pretty cool to be able to hang out around town after work, get some exercise, and capture a gym, or go out for a drinking night and drunkenly compete for the best capture of the night.

> After all, there are a million things better to do in the world than to search for VR pokemon.

True, but the same could be said about playing sports, watching sports, playing video games, watching YouTube videos, watching movies or TV shows, going to a concert, etc. Doesn't mean you shouldn't do those things; gotta enjoy life while you can.
Could not have said it any better!:headbang:

OP
OP
kurokitsune

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I made a joking comment at first, but now I'm gonna be serious. This whole thing is stupid. People are actually getting guns pulled on them because of this crap. I can understand 12 year olds getting all up in Pokémon, but adults acting like idiots? Come on....
Also i read about the armed robbery attempt using pokemon go. Apparently they were waiting in a deserted parking lot in the middle of the night. And when you think about it, any person dumb enough to walk into a deserted parking lot in the middle of the night for pokemon....well their common sense level is obviously low, that it was only a matter of time before they got themselves in some form of trouble.

Did you read about the guy who got caught cheating on his gf, with his ex, thru pokemon go's location mapper??
Another point supporting that idiots will do stupid things with something that could be great fun, and then blame it on the game for their own shortcomings and faults.

virtual888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Totally agree. I've got better things to do too. I play alot of GTA5. :headbang:
maybe they will make GTA go one day. would you go out and play? lol

Did you read about the guy who got caught cheating on his gf, with his ex, thru pokemon go's location mapper??
wow these strange stories just keep coming up ever since the game release. this is crazy. At least I've seen more people out in the park and interact with each other, and that was a rare thing to see around where I live.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
maybe they will make GTA go one day. would you go out and play? lol

wow these strange stories just keep coming up ever since the game release. this is crazy. At least I've seen more people out in the park and interact with each other, and that was a rare thing to see around where I live.
Definantly!... I'll go all Trevor Phillips up on y'all. :mad:
I love Trevor as much as the next guy, but GTA Go would be the worst idea ever in today's climate...there's enough people out there that would literally act the game out in real life...

We've seen enough of that stuff lately :(

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I love Trevor as much as the next guy, but GTA Go would be the worst idea ever in today's climate...there's enough people out there that would literally act the game out in real life...

We've seen enough of that stuff lately :(
For sure. I was playing anyway.

Off subject, but I have the talk radio stuff off GTA5 on my USB in my car for when I need a good laugh. "Bless your heart, bless my heart, and bless us all". :rofl:

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For sure. I was playing anyway.

Off subject, but I have the talk radio stuff off GTA5 on my USB in my car for when I need a good laugh. "Bless your heart, bless my heart, and bless us all". :rofl:
I know :) I just got reflective for a moment.

I may have to fire up GTA 5 now and disturb the neighbors for a bit. Chakra Attack had me pulling over just to listen lol