Angela1256

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL
Country flag
If it hasn't happened yet, I'm waiting for a massive car accident that will inevitably happen due to this game. I already read about how some girl discovered a body playing Pokemon Go.
Sponsored

OP
OP
kurokitsune

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If it hasn't happened yet, I'm waiting for a massive car accident that will inevitably happen due to this game. I already read about how some girl discovered a body playing Pokemon Go.
Ya i read about that too. In some ways, its like hey, way to go, pokemon go players moonlighting as detectives and all lol.

Check out this reddit thread for this funny version of the Pokemon theme song.

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/4rwal4/pokemon_go_player_discovers_dead_body_in_river/

OXC1632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L, 2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL
Country flag
So who else has been taking their 2016 Civic out on a search for more pokemon on Pokemon Go? :spaz:
Lol, I just went out for a early morning drive to locate my nearest Pokemon Gym.

If any of you are wondering why a grown is out catching Pokemon, then you obviously did not grow up sharing the dream of 'becoming the very best' by catching pokemon in the real world when you were a kid watching the original Pokemon tv show.
:headbang:

Creeping out people by stopping in front of their house but c'mon it's a Pidgeot!!

Honda Civic 10th gen Cruising around town catching Pokemon lol ima

Angela1256

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL
Country flag
Well, just discovered the fire station right next to my work is a gym, guess I know where I'm going on my lunch breaks. I also know that Pokemon are all over my building, but I'm not taking that risk like my coworkers are lmao

OP
OP
kurokitsune

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Creeping out people by stopping in front of their house but c'mon it's a Pidgeot!!

image.jpeg
Hey if anyone comes out questioning your presence, all u need to do is show them the pidgeot and before you know it, they'll be whipping out their phones to catch it too lol

OP
OP
kurokitsune

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well, just discovered the fire station right next to my work is a gym, guess I know where I'm going on my lunch breaks. I also know that Pokemon are all over my building, but I'm not taking that risk like my coworkers are lmao
Hahaha thats awesome!! And definitely a good idea on your part. I mean after all, we got to still keep in touch with the real reality lol.
Oh the firestation near my house is pokestop and the church right next to it is my gym! (I finally got tough enough to join as the gym's 2nd leuitenant :bump:)

Looking forward to going back to work tomorrow and searching for any nearby pokestops and pokegyms!

OP
OP
kurokitsune

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just a Repost:

Hey so i decided to create a google map for pokemon go's pokestops and pokegyms, that everyone can contribute to to improve and expand it. Here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_UXRpjBItgjiDEoOglRJXhZ3h8o&usp=sharing

Feel free to add any pokestops or gyms you come across to the map. Just zoom out as much as you want to and locate your city/town accordingly and get to marking!
Just try and follow the present key, which is:

PokeStops - light blue circle with the title "PokeStop - *location*"

PokeGyms - Red pin with the title "PokeGym - *location*"

Can you send this link to everyone you know who is into pokemon go?
I really wanna expand this map into something really awesome ;)

slowride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Type-R
Country flag
This entire thing is absolutely insane to me. Last night downtown there were dozens of people running around in groups doing this.

OP
OP
kurokitsune

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This entire thing is absolutely insane to me. Last night downtown there were dozens of people running around in groups doing this.
Oh ya, i think this will become a regular thing. I went out with a friend for a late lunch and there were so many people eating in the restaurant CATCHING POKEMON AS THEY ATE!!

Though, i'm sure the fact that Razoos (the cajun restaurant) has 3 pokestops on its 3 sides is major factor for the visible pokemon fever lol.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I downloaded it last night, gave it a quick shot, saw nothing near me, and was like 'meh'. I was a huge Pokemon fan growing up, but the luster wore off long ago.

OP
OP
kurokitsune

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I used to have a Pokeball hanging from the rearview of the Talon, but it was more of a geek conversation piece.
If you had a pokeball hanging in your car now, it would be seen by all as the mark of a Pokemon Go trainer i bet haha.

And in retrospect, its potential as a geek conversation starter would be even more now, than ever before! lol
Sponsored

Last edited: