Cruising around town catching Pokemon lol

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So who else has been taking their 2016 Civic out on a search for more pokemon on Pokemon Go? :spaz:
Lol, I just went out for a early morning drive to locate my nearest Pokemon Gym.

If any of you are wondering why a grown man is out catching Pokemon, then you obviously did not grow up sharing the dream of 'becoming the very best' by catching pokemon in the real world when you were a kid watching the original Pokemon tv show.
:headbang:
Sponsored

Last edited:

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
So who else has been taking their 2016 Civic out on a search for more pokemon on Pokemon Go? :spaz:
Lol, I just went out for a early morning drive to locate my nearest Pokemon Gym.

If any of you are wondering why a grown is out catching Pokemon, then you obviously did not grow up sharing the dream of 'becoming the very best' by catching pokemon in the real world when you were a kid watching the original Pokemon tv show.
:headbang:
Did that this morning :D

Honda Civic 10th gen Cruising around town catching Pokemon lol IMG_2016-07-10-10464173

Ultrafrozen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gavnzdad
My oldest boy Ashton is 23 now and grew up during the original Pokemon craze. Can you imagine how excited he was when he found out Ash's full name was Ashton?

OP
OP
kurokitsune

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did that this morning :D

IMG_2016-07-10-10464173.png
Very nice!! Is it just me or is it insanely hard to throw the pokeball just right when in a moving vehicle?? (AS A PASSENGER OF COURSE!! KIDS DO NOT DRIVE AND POKEMON GO lol)

OP
OP
kurokitsune

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My oldest boy Ashton is 23 now and grew up during the original Pokemon craze. Can you imagine how excited he was when he found out Ash's full name was Ashton?
Haha i bet!! Ya i know what he must be going thru now that pokemon go is a reality as i'm just a few years older than him lol.

OP
OP
kurokitsune

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey so i decided to create a google map for pokemon go's pokestops and pokegyms, that everyone can contribute to to improve and expand it. Here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_UXRpjBItgjiDEoOglRJXhZ3h8o&usp=sharing

Feel free to add any pokestops or gyms you come across to the map. Just zoom out as much as you want to and locate your city/town accordingly and get to marking!
Just try and follow the present key, which is:

PokeStops - light blue circle with the title "PokeStop - *location*"

PokeGyms - Red pin with the title "PokeGym - *location*"

Can you send this link to everyone you know who is into pokemon go?
I really wanna expand this map into something really awesome ;)

Angela1256

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL
Country flag
Hey so i decided to create a google map for pokemon go's pokestops and pokegyms, that everyone can contribute to to improve and expand it. Here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_UXRpjBItgjiDEoOglRJXhZ3h8o&usp=sharing

Feel free to add any pokestops or gyms you come across to the map. Just zoom out as much as you want to and locate your city/town accordingly and get to marking!
Just try and follow the present key, which is:

PokeStops - light blue circle with the title "PokeStop - *location*"

PokeGyms - Red pin with the title "PokeGym - *location*"

Can you send this link to everyone you know who is into pokemon go?
I really wanna expand this map into something really awesome ;)
I added some spots and will keep updating it:)

domm92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My sister thought I was crazy when I pulled over. She said what are you doing. I'm like shhhh... gotta catch them all. I got a dirty look

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
Very nice!! Is it just me or is it insanely hard to throw the pokeball just right when in a moving vehicle?? (AS A PASSENGER OF COURSE!! KIDS DO NOT DRIVE AND POKEMON GO lol)
Yeah don't drive and Pokemon Go LOL, I turned of VR that helped a lot.

OP
OP
kurokitsune

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My sister thought I was crazy when I pulled over. She said what are you doing. I'm like shhhh... gotta catch them all. I got a dirty look
ROTFL!!!!! I got the same look when my cousin was driving and i came across a scyther. And when it ran away, I nearly considered opening the door, to jump and roll out...just to go back and catch it lol.

OP
OP
kurokitsune

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah don't drive and Pokemon Go LOL, I turned of VR that helped a lot.
Haha ya i turned off the AR, which did stop the frustrating moments when i realized the pokemon was sitting in my back seat after the last turn! :doh:
But i felt like the game lag was a little more when AR was off, or is that just me.

Ultrafrozen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gavnzdad
Haha i bet!! Ya i know what he must be going thru now that pokemon go is a reality as i'm just a few years older than him lol.
Oh, he was also chasing Pokémon around town yesterday in his (my old) 2006 Honda Civic. He took over the Gym located at the town hall from the blue team with a bunch of friends last night, whatever that means. He said there were a few sad faced people in cars across the street when they were done. I can see this game causing a few physical altercations soon.

OP
OP
kurokitsune

kurokitsune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh, he was also chasing Pokémon around town yesterday in his (my old) 2006 Honda Civic. He took over the Gym located at the town hall from the blue team with a bunch of friends last night, whatever that means. He said there were a few sad faced people in cars across the street when they were done. I can see this game causing a few physical altercations soon.
Haha way to go!! And ok, that is seriously cool! I have yet to successfully take over the gym here lol.

But yes, i do see too many possibilities for this game to cause mayhem and chaos, if in the wrong hands.

And thus, we must always remember what Uncle Ben said, "With great power, comes great responsibility."
Sponsored