Cruise main with flashpro strange action

LukeFaz

First Name
Luke
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Hey, so i have a 2018 fc3, tuned with the flashpro. I have rev hang disabled, the traction support software downloaded, and something i notice is a different engine tone and throttle response with cruise main active. Is this enabling rev hang again? It dosent feel like it? But i get way more burbles (i have a track exhaust) and i mean literally when im driving if i click cruise control main the tone changes and the engine will start to speed up, and vice versa. Anyone know what this is?

@thatblu_si

First Name
Jeremy
Reaction score
Car(s)
Blue 2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hey @LukeFaz ive noticed the same thing on mine. Ever since i flashed to hondata +6 i noticed on the highway usually during long trips at constant speed that the cruise main button when pressed actually changes the tone a bit as well

OP

LukeFaz

First Name
Luke
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Hey @LukeFaz ive noticed the same thing on mine. Ever since i flashed to hondata +6 i noticed on the highway usually during long trips at constant speed that the cruise main button when pressed actually changes the tone a bit as well
So i reached out to a few people, i think it enables rev hang, which would explain the crazy burbles from the throttle plate being left open, and the strange shift feeling, i just wish it wasnt linked to the hondata traction contrl software too

@thatblu_si

First Name
Jeremy
Reaction score
Car(s)
Blue 2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
So i reached out to a few people, i think it enables rev hang, which would explain the crazy burbles from the throttle plate being left open, and the strange shift feeling, i just wish it wasnt linked to the hondata traction contrl software too
Yea i dont know much about the trac control software since i dont have it, tbh the rev hang being enabled doesnt bother me munch since i only use cruise control during long trips where i dont shift very much. i was honestly just curious what it was that was going on lol

Advertisement

Advertisement