Creative Exhaust for the sport? (dual tip center)

Magmafk7

First Name
Truman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic sport 2018 MT
Country flag
Does anyone have sound clips of a non-conventional exhaust that didn't break the bank? I truly cant find an exhaust I like... even the $1K exhausts sound terrible IMO. But I am tired of driving with friends (all have loud asf v8s) and being bullied for not sounding fast (I gap them all. They have nice cars but they are manual and they suck at driving). I DO NOT want an ear bleeding, neighbor crying, window shattering exhaust. Id just like to be able to hear my car when I get on it, but I don't want to spend a ton of money. So has anyone done something weird that's not crazy loud, sounds good, and has a sound clip they can provide me? I have the res cut off already and I love it but its way to quiet. Anything helps, thanks.

You can send clips on here or to my insta (@ magmafk7) its black and I have low amount of followers if youre looking for the account...
Sponsored

Augenauf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Hey, I'm curious. Do you get drone at any speed with that res delete?

BigRedtheGinger

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport 6MT, 1988 Honda CRX SI, 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.2 V8
Country flag

This is my Sport. I have a PRL high volume CAI, Coffin Muffler with twin tips, and a Magnaflow resonator. Just the Coffin without the resonator is pretty loud in the car with lots of drone. The resonator helped a lot. If I remember correctly, the muffler is a 2 1/2" and the resonator is 2 1/4", the rest is stock which is about 2".

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
I have a sport coupe 2.0na using my sport touring hatchback center exhaust with a straight 2.5in pipe from midpipe back. It was well under $6/700. Custom is the only way to go for the 2.0na. There are a few off the shelf ones but it’s all well above $1200.

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I did a muffler delete (stock res in place) on mine and it gave me enough sound to be happy. All the clips I found for exhausts out there were way louder than I wanted. Cold starts sound good, slight drone at 1850 and 4000 rpm, but nothing overbearing (literally turning radio volume up from 12 to 14 makes it go away). Cost me a whole $150 and a half hour of sitting in the muffler shop lobby looking at all the different tips they offered. They also gave me a lifetime warranty on the welds

and just to show you how far back it was cut
Honda Civic 10th gen Creative Exhaust for the sport? (dual tip center) 1678251681854

OP
OP

Magmafk7

First Name
Truman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic sport 2018 MT
Country flag
I have a sport coupe 2.0na using my sport touring hatchback center exhaust with a straight 2.5in pipe from midpipe back. It was well under $6/700. Custom is the only way to go for the 2.0na. There are a few off the shelf ones but it’s all well above $1200.
Hey, I'm curious. Do you get drone at any speed with that res delete?
Very little. Personally I like drone so it’s perfect for me. Small pops and raspy

pdimar25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport Hatch
Country flag

Pearlwhitefk7

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk7
Country flag
just installed the greddy supreme sp exhaust yesterday.

do you guys have a weird noise when youre at a stop? or in reverse? doesnt sound right too me.

there is no check engine light on so not sure if there's a exhaust leak or not.

first time having an aftermarket exhaust on any lifetime cars so not sure what's normal and whats not lol.

pdimar25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport Hatch
Country flag
I've had different sounds when the muffler broke in, and it eventually sounded consistent so it might be that, but I would run with it for a few days and then check all the bolts again.

Also engine vibration might be causing that issue.

Pearlwhitefk7

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk7
Country flag
I've had different sounds when the muffler broke in, and it eventually sounded consistent so it might be that, but I would run with it for a few days and then check all the bolts again.

Also engine vibration might be causing that issue.
thanks for the input. didnt know there was a break in period, its only been day 2 so ill monitor if the sound goes away or not.

hoping i dont have to go under the car again, first time doing an install and it was hard lol.
Sponsored