felixgreene

First Name
greene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda city
Country flag
During this time, I still work at home and I will have more free time when not having to spend time traveling. Does anyone know of a movie that has a long series for me to watch, I will look it up on the cinema hd v2 app to get the best quality for that movie.
The movies I found on this application all have full hd - 4k quality.
Information if you need to find out: https://techbigs.com/cinema-hd.html
Sponsored

Last edited:

markie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2020
Country flag
During this time, I still work at home and I will have more free time when not having to spend time traveling. Does anyone know of a movie that has a long series for me to watch, I will look it up on the cinema hd v2 app to get the best quality for that movie.
Not sure if it’s 100% related, but I would recommend the following TV shows:

- The Office
- GOT (Games of Thrones)
- TWD (The Walking Dead)

Movies:
- Fast & Furious Series
- Harry Potter? (Including the other series movies that’s connected to it)
- and much more lol.

skyliath

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
There are a lot of nice series on Netflix. Personally if you're into documentaries and mysteries, watch Unsolved Mysteries. What genre do you prefer?

supaaacharge98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX Coupe
Country flag
If you have not yet seen all the fast and furious movies go ahead and do that. It's fun, more of a fan of the older ones.

wintercast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 2009, Si Coupe 2019
Country flag
I dont know what your genre is, but i have been sorta binge watching Wallander (2008 version) and Shetland. I pay for the "britbox" service on amazon. I figure once i am done watching everything i will cancel that subscription.

Both are mystery/fictional crime stories but the film locations and style are beautiful. Wallander can get a little depressing and might be a little slow.

Shetland is a little faster, but still a slower - chill type of show.

I admit i have to sometimes turn on english subtitles so i know what some characters are saying because of their accents and not always facing the camera when speaking.

supaaacharge98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX Coupe
Country flag
I just made my GF marathon these with me because she had not watched them all. Easily worth it. I just wish they’d have picked a different lead for Tokyo Drift and it would have been my favorite.
Oh I agree, I think tokyo drift was ok, I wish the lead would have gone to someone else. Probably why I did not love that one, but in comparison to the newer movies (after fast 7) it is still better.

And of course, good choice for a marathon to watch right now! :thumbsup:
Sponsored