Coupe with a body kit

PhilF

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV EX-L Platinum White Pearl/Ivory, 2020 CRV EX-L Crystal Black Pearl/Grey
Country flag
with all the new panels on the front end, it makes me think it may have been in an accident.
Interesting thought, possibly damaged when taking it off the truck, strange they farmed it out. Usually dealer's parts & accessory guys with time & parts on hand do this kind of stuff in-house. Don't get me wrong, the 2.0 is a great little engine, but don't understand why they did a 30k+ build and didn't start with a 1.5t model.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
With that being said you can get a SI that performs better less than that 30k 2.0 liter

PhilF

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV EX-L Platinum White Pearl/Ivory, 2020 CRV EX-L Crystal Black Pearl/Grey
Country flag
With that being said you can get a SI that performs better less than that 30k 2.0 liter
Even starting with an EX would be a much better value, even with CVT, the 1.5t is faster and gets better mileage. The more you think about it, the selection of a Sport was probably determined by circumstances, like a damaged vehicle or ????

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Even starting with an EX would be a much better value, even with CVT, the 1.5t is faster and gets better mileage. The more you think about it, the selection of a Sport was probably determined by circumstances, like a damaged vehicle or ????
Could be. And it could be a dealership wannabe Type R coupe with a 2.0l w/CVT :dunno: I’ve seen some dodge dealership put a nosecone and a large wing on a challenger to make it look like a 1969 charger Dayton

Honda Civic 10th gen Coupe with a body kit FAEC64CD-0F8A-4CEB-955D-2C1D3830337B

Honda Civic 10th gen Coupe with a body kit 638C278F-D7C3-4648-9951-F0570F92A73C

Nitedawg951

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 si
Country flag
Does anyone happen to know where they got that rear diffuser from?? Lol

Vic_L

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Surprised they didn't start with an SI.
Totally agree!
Would've been better if they used the Si Coupe, rather than the 2.0L CVT

Type-R front fenders and bumper, for the wider body, and stick with the stock Si rear spoiler :thumbsup:
But damn 265 tires!

DAQI_Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic Si 2017
Country flag
Anyone got link for the side skirt and front Type R bumper???

IronFusion

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Stinks it's the CVT but I gotta admit that thing looks gorgeous. Love the front end, hood, wheels, and spoiler
Yo, to you and anyone else still swiping at CVT... It's 2020 and the world is infected like that slimely salami in the back of the fridge for a few years too many: If you're gonna diss the CVT state why at least. Example: "I prefer to row my own but that look is lit, so I'm kind of bummed." See? Otherwise you're basically saying "it's like the flu."
That you like the aerofoil of a wing and completely overlooked it being the same engine as the LX...
Anyway. These jabs are really not posh anymore. For most uses the CVT whomps the manual. If you want over 260hp, or autocross and need a known gearing on demand, granted--CVTs blow. But for mpg, not wanting someone to sneeze in ur face if you somehow still find a way in stop-n-go traffic, and always-in-power your views are archaic and need to go bye-bye. At any power under 260hp, in a straight line... That's what a CVT would do to you while you play fiddle-stick.
I personally see this greater-than-thou tude from MT proponents, those that do nothing other than DD their car, to be sad ravings echoing failed machismo from yesteryear. Not picking on you specifically, but in life im through with being silent to the MBs.

PhilF

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yo, to you and anyone else still swiping at CVT... It's 2020 and the world is infected like that slimely salami in the back of the fridge for a few years too many: If you're gonna diss the CVT state why at least. Example: "I prefer to row my own but that look is lit, so I'm kind of bummed." See? Otherwise you're basically saying "it's like the flu."
That you like the aerofoil of a wing and completely overlooked it being the same engine as the LX...
Anyway. These jabs are really not posh anymore. For most uses the CVT whomps the manual. If you want over 260hp, or autocross and need a known gearing on demand, granted--CVTs blow. But for mpg, not wanting someone to sneeze in ur face if you somehow still find a way in stop-n-go traffic, and always-in-power your views are archaic and need to go bye-bye. At any power under 260hp, in a straight line... That's what a CVT would do to you while you play fiddle-stick.
I personally see this greater-than-thou tude from MT proponents, those that do nothing other than DD their car, to be sad ravings echoing failed machismo from yesteryear. Not picking on you specifically, but in life im through with being silent to the MBs.
Having had a 2016 EX-L Coupe and now a 19 Touring Coupe, I think that had the SI been available with an automatic, I would have gone that way. I've had my share of manuals, far prefer an automatic, the 25 years I worked at a hospital involved a daily commute in heavy traffic, a stick would have been a PITA, probably would have required a clutch or two. The 1.5t and the CVT work so well together. In addition, at 72, still prefer coupes and don't take much crap from anyone, yet still prefer discussion to argument.

MutatedMango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si FC3
Country flag
Hey man, I didn't mean any real disrespect or anything like that. I personally love the CVT and think the idea of CVT's is really fricking cool. Those transmissions are super complicated and are insanely good at what they do. (Not to mention being banned in Formula 1) That being said, your response comes off as really just trying to justify your decision of getting an automatic lol. I don't care what you drive; I would've just liked to see a stick and I did in fact see that that car has the 2.0 NA engine.

You really gotta chill bro. No one's mad at you for getting a CVT. Just enjoy what you have, be grateful, and let others enjoy what they have

IronFusion

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey man, I didn't mean any real disrespect or anything like that. I personally love the CVT and think the idea of CVT's is really fricking cool. Those transmissions are super complicated and are insanely good at what they do. (Not to mention being banned in Formula 1) That being said, your response comes off as really just trying to justify your decision of getting an automatic lol. I don't care what you drive; I would've just liked to see a stick and I did in fact see that that car has the 2.0 NA engine.

You really gotta chill bro. No one's mad at you for getting a CVT. Just enjoy what you have, be grateful, and let others enjoy what they have
Sincere apologies. World's falling apart at the seams and I got triggered. I owe you a beer.