Votes: 66 32.4%

• Total voters

89AKurt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T, 1969 Chevrolet C-10 pickup
Country flag
This is extremely subjective. Ask anyone who likes 1957 Chevrolets what they like more, and look at the prices at auctions. The top of the list is convertible (which I will be surprised if Honda builds one of any model), then 2 door Hardtop, then the Nomad (that would really be a shock to see a Civic Shooting Brake), then 2 door post, then 4 doors, and last the wagons. Time will tell.
Meanwhile, can't we all get along? :dunno:
Sponsored

Calibur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen touring WOP
Country flag
I voted and got the sedan for practically because before, all i had were coupes and my gosh, i hated it when people want to enter the back seat via driver side, so i got my touring sedan. Don't get me wrong, the coupe looks nice too but it's just not for me who always have passengers and hopefully a kid soon.

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
I use to think the coupe's taillights were awesome, but after seeing them at night, I prefer the back end of the sedan more, with it's tailights. The profile of the coupe though, is very sleek and sporty.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like the coupe more. Always thought they look sportier than sedans. If I had kids, I would have got the sedan for sure. It's all a matter of choice. But hey, the sedan looks damn good too. Way better than Sonata or Corolla.

Tsturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 MDX Advance SH-AWD, 2018 TLX 2.4 w/8DCT
Country flag
I got exactly the car I wanted.Two doors. No shitty CTV.
So it is a CVT not a ctv. Why do you say it is shitty? I am not talking about all CVT's but the Honda CVT as it seems to get really good reviews. I think it is just ridiculous when people say stuff that is not accurate when they do not have facts to back it up. State proof before making you claim.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX-T Coupe in MSM
I know it's the same car....but the coupe looks vastly different to me than the sedan. Don't get me wrong, it looks very nice in the 4 door, but the coupe reminds me a little of Audi lines and I'm impressed with how sporty it looks in coupe form. And in the Modern Steel Metallic, it looks quite 'high-end' for what a civic should be.. :)

DarkLight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic-2016 LX 6MT
Country flag
The coupe looks good, but it's definitely more of a woman's car, especially EGP. The sedan's lines are bit more aggressive.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX-T Coupe in MSM
Boy, the stupidity is running rampant around here. I was totally unaware that vehicles had gender. :D
Yeah, I wasn't going to say anything, but wow.
There's a bunch of guys on this forum driving coupes that I'm sure would disagree, haha.

Interesting thought...since I'm a "chick", if I like any car, does that make it automatically a "chick car", lol? I love me an Audi R8..and my dad's Aston Martin DB9 is damn sweet. I guess they are both 2 door, so hmm, maybe they are chick cars :p

deltarogue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Coupe MSM
Yeah, I wasn't going to say anything, but wow.
There's a bunch of guys on this forum driving coupes that I'm sure would disagree, haha.

Interesting thought...since I'm a "chick", if I like any car, does that make it automatically a "chick car", lol? I love me an Audi R8..and my dad's Aston Martin DB9 is damn sweet. I guess they are both 2 door, so hmm, maybe they are chick cars :p
I'm one of those guys haha Bought an EX-T Coupe in MSM 2 weeks ago and couldn't be more happy with it :D Well, maybe if it was a Touring, but the EX-T had all the bells and whistles I wanted/needed within my budget :p

DarkLight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic-2016 LX 6MT
Country flag
Boy, the stupidity is running rampant around here. I was totally unaware that vehicles had gender. :D
Lighten up, Francis. It's an opinion thread.

And it just so happens that the coupe bears a resemblance to the Audi TT, the stereotypical "hairdresser's" car. That was my first impression of the coupe, and ironically, every coupe that I have seen on the road, including 2 EGP's, were all driven by women.

Of course, all that matters is whether or not you enjoy owning it. :rofl:

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lighten up, Francis. It's an opinion thread.

And it just so happens that the coupe bears a resemblance to the Audi TT, the stereotypical "hairdresser's" car. That was my first impression of the coupe, and ironically, every coupe that I have seen on the road, including 2 EGP's, were all driven by women.

Of course, all that matters is whether or not you enjoy owning it. :rofl:
I don't think the coupe looks anything like the Audi TT. That car butt ugly!

DarkLight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic-2016 LX 6MT
Country flag
I don't think the coupe looks anything like the Audi TT. That car butt ugly!
Honda Civic 10th gen Coupe vs Sedan Poll ima

Honda Civic 10th gen Coupe vs Sedan Poll ima

Oh my, what an uncanny resemblance. :hmm:

Granted, the Civic does have a bit more chrome, but just look at that roof line...

Don't worry, it's ok. As long as you don't work at a salon, everything will be just fine. :grouphug:

And for that previous poster who thought the coupe looked like an R8, you're obviously seeing something that I'm not.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Oh my, what an uncanny resemblance. :hmm:

Granted, the Civic does have a bit more chrome, but just look at that roof line...

Don't worry, it's ok. As long as you don't work at a salon, everything will be just fine. :grouphug:

And for that previous poster who thought the coupe looked like an R8, you're obviously seeing something that I'm not.
I see your point t. But, the Audi is just too rounded for me. Civic still looks better.
Sponsored