saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Since the coupe has been discontinued would you hold on too your coupe as long as you can or look at the next gen sedans and hatchback or look at another Honda vehicle or go with another auto manufacturer
Sponsored

Last edited:

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm probably holding it for a while tbh

Not sure though I'm kind of in between choices. First option is I keep this car for a while as a daily and just pickup a project car, either a 240/miata/ls400/is300 but that all depends if I'm able to find a nice one for a good price.

Second option is I just keep this car and upgrade to a more luxury brand some years down the line, probably an S3 or an M3 and daily/build that. Only thing is that there's much more anxiety with having a nice car like that and driving it everywhere.

Mostly leaning towards the first option though because I know the Si is reliable as it is and I'm sure it'll hold value well

OP
OP
saz468

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I'm probably holding it for a while tbh

Not sure though I'm kind of in between choices. First option is I keep this car for a while as a daily and just pickup a project car, either a 240/miata/ls400/is300 but that all depends if I'm able to find a nice one for a good price.

Second option is I just keep this car and upgrade to a more luxury brand some years down the line, probably an S3 or an M3 and daily/build that. Only thing is that there's much more anxiety with having a nice car like that and driving it everywhere.

Mostly leaning towards the first option though because I know the Si is reliable as it is and I'm sure it'll hold value well
Most likely I’m keeping my coupe as long as I can i usually keep a car for a long time accept my 2014 Elantra coupe after the first year of ownership I got bored of it owning the Civic for two years now I am still happy with it

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Most likely I’m keeping my coupe as long as I can i usually keep a car for a long time accept my 2014 Elantra coupe after the first year of ownership I got bored of it owning the Civic for two years now I am still happy with it
yeah agreed, i've owned the 10 gen platforms for around 2-3 years now and I also still love it. With a stage 1 tune and upgraded clutch I feel it's a perfect daily with great power and fun

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd probably look at the Hyundai Veloster if the interior wasn't so cheap. Most likely will go for the next gen civic HB unless the possible rumors of the CRZ returning come to fruition, then I'd go that route most likely. I've got at least another two years with my coupe, so I'll wait and see what happens.

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had a 2016 LX trim blue coupe and now got a 2020 coupe black.pearl manual transmission...I'm keeping it it'll be worth a pretty penny one day it being the last of a dead breed and manual and not the 1.5t engine which makes it even more valuable.

NixChixFix

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Probably holding onto mine for a long while unless the world decides to bless me with enough money to comfortably afford an M2 CS. ? ?
Sponsored