Coupe owners ! what would you buy next ?

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Being coupes are non existent ( excluding mustang,Camaro,challenger) there’s a few others out there but also ridiculous in price what would it be sedan hatchback truck or SUV ( remember gas prices are going up ) or the three pony cars that I mentioned
Sponsored

SouthSideBeef

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR86
Country flag
I was really thinking hard about my next car being a Camaro SS but the more I enjoy my si, the more I'm leaning toward getting another (relatively) cheap, lightweight car. I don't think I'm gonna enjoy replacing the tires, brakes, etc on a RWD car making 400 plus hp. So now I'm leaning toward my next car being a project car (BRZ, ND2 Miata). But of course I'll also be looking at the next gen STI, Type R, and Nissan Z. I would like for my next car to be a coupe though.

OP
OP
saz468

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I was really thinking hard about my next car being a Camaro SS but the more I enjoy my si, the more I'm leaning toward getting another (relatively) cheap, lightweight car. I don't think I'm gonna enjoy replacing the tires, brakes, etc on a RWD car making 400 plus hp. So now I'm leaning toward my next car being a project car (BRZ, ND2 Miata). But of course I'll also be looking at the next gen STI, Type R, and Nissan Z. I would like for my next car to be a coupe though.
I was looking at the BRZ & Miata but their a little tight for me standing at 6’5” 230 lbs the civic coupe was just right for me Camaros aren’t bad they have more leg room than a mustang

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd probably look into the Si Sedan (depending on styling) or the Civic Hatchback.

Heck, by the time I'm ready to look for another car, the Veloster might finally get it's interior game to catch up with the rest of the segment.

I also heavily shopped the Mazda 3 Hatchback, when I bought my Si Coupe.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not a current coupe owner, but my next car will be coupe. So here's my short list... I'm shopping "used" unfortunately, but definitely going low mileage, lightly used. Whatever car I choose will have to hold me over til I get a C8 for myself when I turn 50. So I must choose wisely.

(In order from most to least desirable...)

Veloster N
Accord Coupe V6
Genesis Coupe V6
Altima Coupe V6
G35/G37 Coupe
Civic 2.0 Coupe Sport 6MT

Then a few years later in life....
C8
718 Cayman (GT4 maybe?)

oglethorpe

First Name
Ean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 si , 2014 gs350 f-sport , 2008 escape shitbox
Country flag
Most of the 40 vehicles i have owned have been 2 door and i probably wont change that. I will probably keep my si coupe for 5 years and hopefully the c8 market gets to the 50k range.

OP
OP
saz468

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Accord Coupe V6
Two weeks ago I was looking at a accord coupe V6 red 30k in it it was a 2017 the salesperson was trying to get me to trade but the thought of going back into another timing belt engine made me pass nice car but the time and the expense for a timing belt I’m through with that

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
I'm waiting to see how the Nissan Z pans out, and in case Honda does actually release an S2000 successor in the next few years.

B0nez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Si Coupe | '08 FJ Cruiser | '05 Jeep LJ
Country flag
I have always had manual transmission coupes and my next vehicle will most likely be no different.
I have always liked the the Lexus RC 350 AWD F Sport but lack of a manual transmission option, and price vs fuel economy would most likely will still keep me away. Sure looks like fun though
Sponsored