First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
never seen this panel removed before, door panels are common but the coupe side panel for the rear seats is a large, unwieldy piece, id hate to start yanking on it.

From what i can tell, the bottom part of driver / passenger seatbelt must be undone, then the bottom door trim. then im assuming the side panel entirely. i see a single pop clip near the back deck that pulls out toward the inside. any other oddities or is the entire panel just pop clipped into place?
Sponsored

FK7Build

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen coupe interior rear side panel removal? DD1004A1-1179-406D-B90A-CF2F4F3BC0DD
never seen this panel removed before, door panels are common but the coupe side panel for the rear seats is a large, unwieldy piece, id hate to start yanking on it.

From what i can tell, the bottom part of driver / passenger seatbelt must be undone, then the bottom door trim. then im assuming the side panel entirely. i see a single pop clip near the back deck that pulls out toward the inside. any other oddities or is the entire panel just pop clipped into place?
Not sure if this helps but I’ll leave it here:

OP
OP
Alphaskoom

Alphaskoom

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i believe that'll work, thank you, looks to me to be all pop clips then

JohnnyL

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Coupe EX
Country flag

A video or pictures would be nice.
Sponsored