CorsoMotion LED Interior Lights not working, halogen bulbs don't work either now?!

carrsteven

First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic SI, 2017 Civic EX-L, 2016 Civic EX
Country flag
There is no way I would have paid $70 + shipping for 2 map lights, a dome light and trunk light. I don't even think I paid more than 2 or 3 dollars for the LEDs I have installed in mine.

Advertisement

carrsteven

First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic SI, 2017 Civic EX-L, 2016 Civic EX
Country flag

MugenCivic

Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic 10th Sedan
Country flag
$60 vs $3 is pretty bad. Sure it's a nifty way to do it but short T10s in the map lights and a normal T10s in the dome/trunk light provide more than enough illumination when it's pitch black out. The bonus is, both sets of lights will run you $3 with roughly a dozen extra to do other things with.
I understood, and I was an ebay cheaper LED bulb user as well, but they were alive only for 3~4 months and started flickering and some of them even has different white color hue.
And I got different cheap LEDs few more times and it wasn't a good choice, literately I lost my money.

The brightness is cannot comparable and runs strong with no problem.

CorsoMotion Rock!

AlexSt84

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic FK7 2018 Sport Plus
Country flag
Guys,

Did you had problems with CorsoMotion ? I did purchase a little bit more than week ago and they not respond to e-mail or facebook messenger, only generated e-mail with order number.

MugenCivic

Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic 10th Sedan
Country flag
Guys,

Did you had problems with CorsoMotion ? I did purchase a little bit more than week ago and they not respond to e-mail or facebook messenger, only generated e-mail with order number.
They might bit slow for responding but they have the BEST interior LEDS

Advertisement

Advertisement