Correction: European sedan spied without cammo

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
I hope I'm not angering more US owners with features we get in Canada, that US models don't (like paddle shifters - sorry), but my Touring Coupe displays speed limit signs all the time (on the bottom left of the GPS map). Is this another US/Canada feature difference?
noo i'm sure it's the navigation models have that feauture in the US/Canada
Sponsored

tacthecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I hope I'm not angering more US owners with features we get in Canada, that US models don't (like paddle shifters - sorry), but my Touring Coupe displays speed limit signs all the time (on the bottom left of the GPS map). Is this another US/Canada feature difference?
Feedback is always welcome and I won't get angry.
Believe you're referring to the GPS map speed limit info which in the US is helpful but very unreliable and often missing - the UK version of the CTR actually reads and displays the signs on the roadway KPH limits, towns, exit number, etc. If i read the info correctly, it's not related to the GPS at all.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Manual Transmission and Honda Sensing on the same vehicle. Honda doesn't do that in North America.

turbo lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
The same as an automatic? You probably just have to ensure the RPMs don't get too low.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
idk lol I just know that car has the buttons and the stick shift. In Canada, if you option for the Accord Touring I4 with manual it won't come with Sensing and the 6-6 coupe won't have it either. Same with Civic LX 6MT

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
nooo
The same as an automatic? You probably just have to ensure the RPMs don't get too low.
that beats the purpose of having ACC and all those sensing features lol it's supposed to do it for you.. and i strongly doubt the manual car is going to shift for you in the case you go from 60 to 25... i strongly doubt the manual transmission has sensing... pics or i wont believe it

turbo lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Even if you have to shift, it's still an improvement over regular cruise control. And there are plenty of cases where it's a nice feature to have and no shifting will be required. There are other manual cars with ACC, I'm sure Honda can do it too.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
nooo

that beats the purpose of having ACC and all those sensing features lol it's supposed to do it for you.. and i strongly doubt the manual car is going to shift for you in the case you go from 60 to 25... i strongly doubt the manual transmission has sensing... pics or i wont believe it
Honda Civic 10th gen Correction: European sedan spied without cammo Capture.PNG

tacthecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
nooo

No reason it can't sense and adjust speed between desired and lugging then kick it off - us humans do this all the time with CC center button/resume. Emergency Braking will be more interesting yet the UK version offers a city braking function, whatever that is.

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
nice! all the manual drivers i know hate CVT/auto and all the technology now a days so i know they get the MT for a reason.. but anyway thanks for the info
Sponsored