Correction: European sedan spied without cammo

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
It looks like Lanewatch is only available in NA -- strange, because it's an excellent feature. I don't have to keep turning my head like a peasant (at least in one direction anyway).

It also looks like they get a MT on the touring?

lmoore1436

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX BNP
It looks like Lanewatch is only available in NA -- strange, because it's an excellent feature. I don't have to keep turning my head like a peasant (at least in one direction anyway).

Yeah, maybe we will get a M/T when they get theirs? Seems like they are playing musical features when it comes to what is available in which country! Haha :drive:

tacthecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag

I'd love to have the UK road sign reader option, especially if it'll hold the last read sign so I can be sure what the speed limit is.

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
i just don't understand why we didn't get rear and front sensors like Europe did... not that i need it but it's such a cool feauture!!

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i just don't understand why we didn't get rear and front sensors like Europe did... not that i need it but it's such a cool feauture!!
And additional buttons left of the steering wheel to that are just blanks for US/Canadian models...what the hell, Honda!

CanadaNeal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring White Orchid Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
I'd love to have the UK road sign reader option, especially if it'll hold the last read sign so I can be sure what the speed limit is.
I hope I'm not angering more US owners with features we get in Canada, that US models don't (like paddle shifters - sorry), but my Touring Coupe displays speed limit signs all the time (on the bottom left of the GPS map). Is this another US/Canada feature difference?
Sponsored