Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I’ve heard this conspiracy theory bouncing around like all conspiracy theories you either believe it or not :dunno:
Spreading conspiracy theories like this only increase xenophobia and racism in a time when we need to come together as a planet and solve this problem together. Why push racist ideas that try and increase division between peoples who should be working hand-in-hand?
Here's me humoring this "theory": this virus isn't only damaging the U.S.'s economy, it's damaging EVERYONE's economy. You know who would be hurt the worst by poor economies worldwide? The world's largest exporter of products and labor: China. Trump was doing well enough on his own helping China increase its power and influence before this outbreak. His isolationist policies were removing the U.S. as a major world power and leaving open a vacuum that China is all to eager to fill. Now China is free to offer aid and assistance to developing countries and gain influence in regions that used to rely on the U.S. Now this conspiracy theory is just another way Trump and his supporters can find someone else to blame for this crisis when in reality the U.S. should have been more prepared and acted sooner than we have.

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20

sLing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
I stand corrected. The point is thats a percent of another percent based on a modeled projection of possibly infected humans. Social media math combined with retards like me thinking they understand how decimals work will not forecast the severity. Carry on wayward son's. LMAO
It's not based on a modeled projection tho. "Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died"

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
It is when they are presuming the amount of people that are infected but not tested. Lots of room there.

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thats a nice compilation of some scurry data. I think we may be talking about 2 different things. The .025 figure I saw pertained to the chance of dying should you even become infected in the first place....which is based on presumptions of who is out there without symptoms or not severe enough to admit into a hospital. Not the actual percent of deaths vs confirmed cases.

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Conspiracy theories are fun though! Its funny how much sense can be made out of so many different perspectives.

The real question is how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop!?

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Spreading conspiracy theories like this only increase xenophobia and racism in a time when we need to come together as a planet and solve this problem together. Why push racist ideas that try and increase division between peoples who should be working hand-in-hand?
Here's me humoring this "theory": this virus isn't only damaging the U.S.'s economy, it's damaging EVERYONE's economy. You know who would be hurt the worst by poor economies worldwide? The world's largest exporter of products and labor: China. Trump was doing well enough on his own helping China increase its power and influence before this outbreak. His isolationist policies were removing the U.S. as a major world power and leaving open a vacuum that China is all to eager to fill. Now China is free to offer aid and assistance to developing countries and gain influence in regions that used to rely on the U.S. Now this conspiracy theory is just another way Trump and his supporters can find someone else to blame for this crisis when in reality the U.S. should have been more prepared and acted sooner than we have.
It has nothing to do with racism ITS A CONSPIRACY THEORY either believe it or not it’s like saying the moon landing was done in a studio or president bush ordered the CIA to crash two jetliners in too the twin towers
Some people believe this stuff some people don’t some of these theories could be true and some are ridiculous like the moon landing conspiracy and the tower conspiracy. The dems throw every ridiculous conspiracy at president trump are they racist too

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Respiratory therapist here. We are running out of Personal Protective Equipment. Right now, the n95 masks we need to protect ourselves and our non SARSCoV2 patients are being rationed. My ER ran out of face shields last weekend, hopefully we get more. I was using safety glasses that I sanitized between patients. The CDC had changed its stance on or protective guidelines multiple times, and not to the benefit of healthcare workers.

If you have any spare niosh masks, please consider donating them to your local hospital

Please hunker down with us. I know it's hard, but if we start losing caregivers as well, this will get worse.

Honda Civic 10th gen Coronavirus... Screenshot_20200320-105325~2

arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
Confirmed case in Indonesia is 369 with 32 deaths. In terms of death rate, Indonesia is 2nd to Italy.
It seems totally impossible that there would be only 369 infected in Indonesia. A country with 265 million population including over 7 million Chinese... I would hardly believe there are only ten times that...
"Case mortality" is a pretty worthless number, but is the only one currently available.

arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
It seems totally impossible that there would be only 369 infected in Indonesia. A country with 265 million population including over 7 million Chinese... I would hardly believe there are only ten times that...
"Case mortality" is a pretty worthless number, but is the only one currently available.
True. That is only confirmed case as per yesterday. Confirmed case today increased to 450 cases, 38 deaths (9%, which is higher than global rate). 528 patients waiting for results and there are 1,306 under observations.

vieux georges

First Name
georges
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017civic si coupe
Country flag
Here in Quebec, about 8 million, there are 139 infected people,
7 hospitalized and 1 deceased, an elderly person who was
already sick long before Covid19.
From the beginning, the gouvernement took matters into its
own hands and declared emergency measures that paid off.
I hope that measures taken by Governors of some states
will help to slow down the spread of the disease.
Sponsored