Purple Drink

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2007 Subaru STI, 1965 El Camino
Country flag
I don't know if anyone here owns a store or works at a shop that wants downloadable artwork for the social distancing stuff.... but here it is:

https://serespetacaracter.com/free-download

This is a buddy of mine that is an artist and just did these to help people out.

It's nice when everyone try to do something to help out where they can.

Honda Civic 10th gen Coronavirus... Social-Distancing-Sign---Large

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The bad part is how quickly a virus can mutate and start producing far worse symptoms than what we are seeing so far and reinfect people who think "oh, I had it so I'm safe". They still don't know how long our immunity will last if you have had it and recovered. Reading about the clotting factor now found in people who have died and some who have survived and had stroke or heart attack is worrying as well.

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What a world we live in.
I was explaining to my son how back in the day people hung CDs from their rear view mirror. Now people are hanging masks!
Honda Civic 10th gen Coronavirus... 7590DB77-E871-4F1F-B9B0-A02EA23FB82F

blitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
For members interested in purchasing hand sanitizer, which is hard to find on Amazon, Chemical Guys and Adam’s Polishes are selling sanitizers.

Chemical Guys sells a gel and a spray.

Please be considerate of other people, and purchase conservatively. Don’t be “that guy” and ruin it for the masses.

TranceFC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Manual
Country flag
For members interested in purchasing hand sanitizer, which is hard to find on Amazon, Chemical Guys and Adam’s Polishes are selling sanitizers.

Chemical Guys sells a gel and a spray.

Please be considerate of other people, and purchase conservatively. Don’t be “that guy” and ruin it for the masses.
I've purchased from both companies. Chemical guys gel has a very unusual smell that's pretty harsh. Adam's sanitizer is great just sucks it doesn't come in gel.
Sponsored