Corolla Sport GRMN Anyone?

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
Assuming this (more hardcore) rumor is even true, the Corolla hatch is 3060 lbs, so add awd and stuff it's probably 3300 lbs. I'll consider it even though the sloping roof makes the trunk very small - if it's a blast to drive like the GR4 it'll be on my short list. If it's just a fast Corolla, meh.

HayaiKuruma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatchback EX
Country flag
Keeping a very close eye on this. IMHO Toyota is late coming out of the gate with this class of vehicle. Should of done it 2 years ago to compete against the civic, Volkswagen, veloster, Mazda 3, etc...

But if Toyota dumbs it down then I won’t give it a second look.

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
I really don't like the front grill on it, and the rear bumper looks "off" on the hatchbacks for some reason. So I'd stick with the type r (if I could afford either one) just for looks alone.

H8rM8ker

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 CTSV
Country flag
I really don't like the front grill on it, and the rear bumper looks "off" on the hatchbacks for some reason. So I'd stick with the type r (if I could afford either one) just for looks alone.
There’s only renderings of the car so far so thats hard to say

H8rM8ker

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 CTSV
Country flag
Keeping a very close eye on this. IMHO Toyota is late coming out of the gate with this class of vehicle. Should of done it 2 years ago to compete against the civic, Volkswagen, veloster, Mazda 3, etc...

But if Toyota dumbs it down then I won’t give it a second look.
You definitely nailed it saying this shouldve been done years ago but they did spend time making the GR Yaris
Sponsored