Convert non paddle version to paddle shift?

kyle61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX-L
Country flag
Sorry, i have no idea, my car is a manual but i would totally do this mod if i had a CVT. Our local civic mod shop can already add any feature to these cars but i don't know what software they use. can you read Chinese? If so you are already ahead to find the answers
Thanks for infominform

Yes I can read Chinese, but problem is I can't register the forums for asking questions. Can you help me to ask him what software he using to flash TCM?
Sponsored

Last edited:

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for infominform

Yes I can read Chinese, but problem is I can't register the forums for asking questions. Can you help me to ask him what software he using to flash TCM?
I can speak but can't read chinese, i am italian :p

kyle61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I can speak but can't read chinese, i am italian :p
Thanks for help

I found the answer.
The guy in China he only sell the TCM update service, anyone can mail you TCM to him and he will update for you it cost around 2000 China yen. He also sell modified TCM for 3000 China yen. He told me he using transmission flash software from US, but he dont tell me which software he using. I might try to order one TCM from him and swap my TCM see if this work.

Aurelleah

First Name
Aurelleah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX in Modern Steel
Country flag
Thanks for help

I found the answer.
The guy in China he only sell the TCM update service, anyone can mail you TCM to him and he will update for you it cost around 2000 China yen. He also sell modified TCM for 3000 China yen. He told me he using transmission flash software from US, but he dont tell me which software he using. I might try to order one TCM from him and swap my TCM see if this work.
Got a link or contact information?

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T, 18' Odyssey Elite, 07' Sienna
Country flag
I am very much interested in this upgrade, and I don't really mind how long it will take or how hard. I am guessing the only option is the shady chinese guy? :confused:
cant we swap the hatch's transmission module in place of the stock sedan module? Anyone know if this'll work or any other suggestions then not doing it?
Any help is appreciated,

kyle61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I am very much interested in this upgrade, and I don't really mind how long it will take or how hard. I am guessing the only option is the shady chinese guy? :confused:
cant we swap the hatch's transmission module in place of the stock sedan module? Anyone know if this'll work or any other suggestions then not doing it?
Any help is appreciated,
He told me the TCM re-flash software is from U.S. but he don't tell me what software name.

I don't think hatch sport TCM swap will work, because they don't have 'L'.

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
He told me the TCM re-flash software is from U.S. but he don't tell me what software name.

I don't think hatch sport TCM swap will work, because they don't have 'L'.
Interesting, maybe we could disable L somehow?

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm not sure about this, but the Chinese guy mean he can keep "L" work.
You can probably get away with it by replacing the center gearshift with the hatches one IF the hatch has the LL-CVT that's used in the 1.5t in sedans. :hmm:
This makes for an interesting project...

kyle61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You can probably get away with it by replacing the center gearshift with the hatches one IF the hatch has the LL-CVT that's used in the 1.5t in sedans. :hmm:
This makes for an interesting project...
I have hatch EXL without paddle shift, I'm still thinking swap hatch sport TCM or order one from China.

davidpeab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Country flag
I have them OEM on my car and they are kinda fun, but the CVT prevents them from really making much of a difference. Not like the good old days when I could downshift my stick and really feel a difference. They are more like "play" shifting through 7 points on the CVT. I like them but rarely use them.

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have them OEM on my car and they are kinda fun, but the CVT prevents them from really making much of a difference. Not like the good old days when I could downshift my stick and really feel a difference. They are more like "play" shifting through 7 points on the CVT. I like them but rarely use them.
I still want it...:stirthepot:
Sponsored