• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: For Sale: 2020 SPG CTR. Located in Virginia.

tofu_flash

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura TL sh-AWD 2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Just putting the feelers out to gauge interest. More pictures to come if interest dictates.

Clean title in hand (car is fully paid for).

I am an idiot and have fallen in love with the Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio.... and consequently considering selling my SPG 2020 CTR. The car is completely stock, except for 18” VMR rims (with Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3+ tires) and has the following options which are great for daily use:

1. OEM spare tire kit (installed and never used and I would include the original cargo area floor)
2. OEM Auto dimming rear view mirror with homelink (personally, I find this much safer than the manual mirror)
3. OEM Illuminated kick plates (a nice touch that adds a little something to an otherwise bare door sill area)
4. OEM high sidewall all weather floor mats.
5. OEM rear Type R trunk tray.
6. OEM door handle film.
7. OEM wheel lock lug nuts.
8. OEM back seat protectors (Velcro attached to rear of back seats).
9. ZL1 Addons premium rock guards (installed the first week of ownership)

Some details of the car:

1. Color: Sonic Gray Pearl: Such an amazing color. Way nicer than the PMM I had on my 2019 CTR.

2. Drivetrain:
a. I have never redlined the car and have never gone above 5K rpm. No spirited driving. Never tracked.
b. I mostly put highway miles on the car (total mileage is 3300).
c. No second gear lockout.
d. The new shifter is a good improvement compared to the 2019 model (I also owned a 2019 CTR)

3. Exterior condition: As close to perfect as can be. The hood was replaced due to an unrepairable dent from a tree limb. No other part of the car was affected whatsoever and the new dealer-supplied OEM hood was professionally painted to ensure precisely matching paint color. I have all associated documentation.

4. Interior condition: Like-new:
a. Back seats have never been used.
b. Front seats are covered and never sat in without them.
c. Front passenger seat has only been sat in twice.
d. Alcantara steering wheel has a cover on it (from day 1). I never drove the car without this cover on.
e. Inside smells like it did from the dealer. I have never eaten or drunk in the car (except water).
f. Never smoked in the car (I’m a non smoker).
g. Never any animals in the car.

5. The car would come with all original documentation, including sticker, Honda documentation, dealer service record, etc.

6. The new sensing features on the car have been great for the highway and are easily turned off if they’re unwanted.

7. My only gripe is the fake engine sound but I have gotten used to it over time.

8. Two sets of wheels would be included:
a. Stock 20” rims with the original Contis with less than 3K miles. Perfect condition rims, no curb rash.
b. 18” VMR rims with Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3 tires with about 25K miles (I had these on my 2019 CTR). Perfect condition rims, no curb rash. The tires have a lifetime protection package from Discount tires.

I’d be asking 37K firm, which is over 3K less than the MSRP OTD price (before tax) new from a dealer with the OEM options on this car. Plus, my price includes the 18” rims and tires.

I will gladly provide any info to interested folks.

Cheers. View attachment 242430
There is no option for me to start a conversation with you. If you could please message me and we could talk more.

dnorng

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R #38091
Country flag
About the Auto Dimming Mirror w/ HomeLink. Did you have this done at the dealer? Do you happen to have the part numbers associated? I really miss my auto dimming mirror and wanted to upgrade/swap it out.

Purple Drink

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2007 Subaru STI, 1965 El Camino
Country flag
I owed a Alfa Romeo 4c and I too also wanted a Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio. I convinced my dealer to let me take home a few different Stelvios and Giulia while my 4c was in the shop. I will tell you the biggest problem with all the Alfa Romeos .... electrical nightmare. And the dealerships don't know how to fix them. But if you can work on your own car .... its all good. I love Alfa Romeos and I will buy another 4c the day I find one with a blown engine or trans and K-Swap it.

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Type R, 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT, 2002 Lexus ES300
Country flag
About the Auto Dimming Mirror w/ HomeLink. Did you have this done at the dealer? Do you happen to have the part numbers associated? I really miss my auto dimming mirror and wanted to upgrade/swap it out.
You just read my mind. Also interested in this.

OP
OP
Mature Banana

Mature Banana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
I installed the mirror, which wasn’t too bad. I ordered from hondaautomotiveparts.com. The total was just over $300 plus two hours of my time. My local dealer quoted about $700. You will need the wiring harness as well as the mirror. Part numbers attached here. Holler with any questions.

Honda Civic 10th gen For Sale: 2020 SPG CTR. Located in Virginia. D91DB0EA-F764-4727-B42B-A3053B8D016E

dnorng

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R #38091
Country flag
I installed the mirror, which wasn’t too bad. I ordered from hondaautomotiveparts.com. The total was just over $300 plus two hours of my time. My local dealer quoted about $700. You will need the wiring harness as well as the mirror. Part numbers attached here. Holler with any questions.

D91DB0EA-F764-4727-B42B-A3053B8D016E.jpeg
thank you!

OP
OP
Mature Banana

Mature Banana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
This is what happens when you pay off a car. You gonna want a different one. I’m itching for a M2 cs when it comes out.
I’m now coveting an X3M Competition.... I gotta stop watching Doug DeMuro YouTube videos!

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
I’m now coveting an X3M Competition.... I gotta stop watching Doug DeMuro YouTube videos!
Test drove one friend and it was very underwhelming - test drive before you buy! I severely doubt the 500hp advertised it felt anemic compared to my wifes 2013 X5M and not at all what I was expecting. Impressions may differ! But try before you get to enamored with it!

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Type R, 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT, 2002 Lexus ES300
Country flag
You’re welcome. Here are the installation instructions.
If I just need the homelink feature on the mirror and not the auto dim, do I still need to remove the side panels, visors, etc? Don’t I just need a constant power source and ground? Ty

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag

D91DB0EA-F764-4727-B42B-A3053B8D016E.jpeg
Do you think you can add this to a 2019?

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Do you think you can add this to a 2019?
I’m pretty sure it’ll work. You don’t have to deal with the Honda safety sense in the housing above the mirror.

OP
OP
Mature Banana

Mature Banana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Test drove one friend and it was very underwhelming - test drive before you buy! I severely doubt the 500hp advertised it felt anemic compared to my wifes 2013 X5M and not at all what I was expecting. Impressions may differ! But try before you get to enamored with it!
Huh! Thanks for the warning. I’ll have my critical eye hanging out for sure when I get chance to drive on.

OP
OP
Mature Banana

Mature Banana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
If I just need the homelink feature on the mirror and not the auto dim, do I still need to remove the side panels, visors, etc? Don’t I just need a constant power source and ground? Ty
I’m not sure, but I’d follow the OEM installation process, as I did, since it really isn’t that bad. If I can do it..... :0)
Sponsored