Console Illumination (08E16-TBA-110 / 08E16-TEA-110A) takes over white light above wireless charger?

Lovic87

First Name
Lovic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Sport CVT '18 GTI SE 6MT
Country flag
Putting a light in the upper area required more work than I wanted to do at the amount of beer I had consumed. The cup holder area LED might get moved down another 2-3" depending how much it bothers the wife at night.

Honda Civic 10th gen Console Illumination (08E16-TBA-110 / 08E16-TEA-110A) takes over white light above wireless charger? IMAG0644
Sponsored

jcivics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I believe the light is only for EX or better (Hatch, Coupe, Sedan). I dont see the light is there either on Hatch Sport, so I bought the light (34750-TBA-A01) but the harness is not there. can someone make the harness?
Mine blew out, it runs off a 2.5v rail. So if you plan on wiring it, use a resistor depending on your input. Youll have to research the specifics.

OP
OP

Synomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatch
Country flag
edit 2 - OP, you say that you have a sport touring hatch but in your pics, you dont have the upgraded stereo headunit - you have the base model one. if you have a regular sport, you dont have the white light that illuminates the console pocket...
Forgot about this thread. Those were just example pictures of the console illumination.

Riko

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.0L Turbo, CVT, Elegance trim
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
quick yes/no question, this light keeps on shining the whole time and is not shut off when the doors are closed?