Confused by Auto Lock Beeping

mokylim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX-P
Country flag
is this supposed to be an EX and above only feature? i have an LX-P that has the remote start but i've tried numerous times to see if it lock while just walking away and it never happens.
Sponsored

stayninja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
is this supposed to be an EX and above only feature? i have an LX-P that has the remote start but i've tried numerous times to see if it lock while just walking away and it never happens.
Do you have a key fob? Or a regilular key? Because I don't think the LX has push button start

stayninja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
i have the LX-P which has the FOB and the remote start.
Ok then you can have the auto lock when you walk away. But it is not on by default when you get the car, you have to turn it on. Unfortunately I'm not near my car, but it is in settings. Give t a shot, if you can't figure it hit me up.

mokylim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX-P
Country flag
Ok then you can have the auto lock when you walk away. But it is not on by default when you get the car, you have to turn it on. Unfortunately I'm not near my car, but it is in settings. Give t a shot, if you can't figure it hit me up.
i tried looking for the options on the manual and i couldnt find it. on top of that, LX-P only has the regular stereo ( No Navi)