Comprehensive Hatch Spoiler List

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
Out of genuine curiosity, for those of you that installed a replica FK8 spoiler, did you upgrade the hatch gas shocks, too?
It's easy to accidentally slam the trunk with the FK8 wing, so just something to watch for. The Walmart grocery people like to slam my hatch and get finger prints all over the trunk and wing.

Sorry for the late response.
Sponsored

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The spoiler came in. It is very well packed. The spoiler looks great and is good quality. Already painted gloss black. Will install it next weekend along with a lot other stuff.

8HGd14xteJBERYC5jwOqECCsg=w1121-h840-no?authuser=0.jpg

NrfG1pX1yCAOuEK_gUSrEJiAM=w1121-h840-no?authuser=0.jpg

qpzGplgadptXL29beKLqUbYGg=w1121-h840-no?authuser=0.jpg

TVkIyRVTgz6PvsMiZC8LkfZig=w1121-h840-no?authuser=0.jpg
Very interested in how this looks installed.... I had the V-style duck bill on my FK7 and wanted to swap it over but the Gorilla Extreme Mounting Tape is NO JOKE. I literally could not get it off. So now I'm thinking about this one here, I think it would go nice with the big wang... Not sure though. How much was it shipped? Turbo10thcivic right?

Alexander

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic hatchback Sport+ 2018
Country flag
Very interested in how this looks installed.... I had the V-style duck bill on my FK7 and wanted to swap it over but the Gorilla Extreme Mounting Tape is NO JOKE. I literally could not get it off. So now I'm thinking about this one here, I think it would go nice with the big wang... Not sure though. How much was it shipped? Turbo10thcivic right?
I've got it from Aliexpress. I testfitted it and the fitment is great. It looks exactly as on the red Civic picture. The tape it comes with is good quality ,

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've got it from Aliexpress. I testfitted it and the fitment is great. It looks exactly as on the red Civic picture. The tape it comes with is good quality ,
Thank you for the link man! I'm thinking it would look pretty sweet with the big wing but it could clash. Maybe someone in my area will grab one and I can mock it up before they slap it on!

Also, I tried to figure how long you've been waiting for shipping, doesn't seem like it took too long... Is that correct?

Thanks again man!

Alexander

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thank you for the link man! I'm thinking it would look pretty sweet with the big wing but it could clash. Maybe someone in my area will grab one and I can mock it up before they slap it on!

Also, I tried to figure how long you've been waiting for shipping, doesn't seem like it took too long... Is that correct?

Thanks again man!
You're welcome...

The spoiler is reasonable flat. It doesn't sit up as high as a lot of other "ducktale" spoilers.

Shipping took just over 2 weeks, but it got stuck at the Dutch customs for another 2 weeks, but that's not the fault of the carrier.

Alexander

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

LegoEggrollz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic Hatchback LX/Sensing
Country flag
The spoiler came in. It is very well packed. The spoiler looks great and is good quality. Already painted gloss black. Will install it next weekend along with a lot other stuff.

8HGd14xteJBERYC5jwOqECCsg=w1121-h840-no?authuser=0.jpg

NrfG1pX1yCAOuEK_gUSrEJiAM=w1121-h840-no?authuser=0.jpg

qpzGplgadptXL29beKLqUbYGg=w1121-h840-no?authuser=0.jpg

TVkIyRVTgz6PvsMiZC8LkfZig=w1121-h840-no?authuser=0.jpg
nice looks to be good quality

Narumi

First Name
Narumi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport, 2015 BRZ Premium, 1990 300ZX 2+2
Country flag

Fk7_412

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatch 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Been MIA on the North East boat here, just been hibernating.. Did you guys get more 3m or was the stock tape enough? I also have the aftermarket tails and am curious of the fitment issues
Sponsored