First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys and gals, making this thread to see what spoilers are available for hatches ASIDE from the Type R big wang gang. I'm aware of GAS and one ebay ducktail but any other spoilers that look good on hatches? Thanks!
Sponsored

aegeanbluecivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic SGP Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Interested in this as well, would like to see the kinds of duckbill type spoilers available. Who will step up to be the hero of mankind on this thread? I can assure you that your vast knowledge of the spoilers available will be celebrated by generations of civic enthusiasts ten fold.

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
im pretty sure that these are the only 2 at the moment

Timmeh8604

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ABS Dynamics has released a knock off Spoon spoiler for the FK7. They don't have any good pics but if you google spoon fk7 you can find better pics on the car. I personally think it looks good and am planning on giving it a try to be different.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FIT-17-18-Honda-Civic-Hatchback-P1-Style-Rear-Hatch-Spoiler-Wing-ABS-Unpaint/264118705930?fits=Year:2017|Model:Civic&epid=23027617416&hash=item3d7eb39f0a:g:978AAOSwqLlcLbNN:rk:55:pf:0
Not bad, wonder if @procivic will have one eventually.

-R

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We don't carry that part, but I'll let our product team know about it. It looks pretty nice.
Yeah it looks pretty decent as long as the quality of the part is good, it would be a good alternative to the $$$ Spoon version :p.

-R

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you guys think something like this would look good on a Sport Hatch? I think I want to try it..... ebay 79 bucks gloss black

If it's hideous, or if the pedestals are too thick to rest on the current "wing"....maybe just return it?!?!?

Honda Civic 10th gen Comprehensive Hatch Spoiler List ast-u-001led-gbk_2017.1.3_3

CyanRam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I recently purchased the GAS spoiler, but before that I did a bunch of searching for Hatch spoilers. Here's a duckbill spoiler from WM Design. Here's another that's not yet in production but apparently will be available for preorder soon by Casale Design. There's also the Ebay ones already mentioned and the one from Spoiler King as well. As far as I know that's it for the Civic Hatch spoilers that's not the Type-R style.