Comprehensive Hatch Spoiler List

jtamase

the.xth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic LX Hatchback; 2016 Pilot LX
Country flag
Has anyone installed the TypeR sportline wing?

Im not crazy for duckbill style, and regular TypeR wings are too over the top for me if not on an actual TypeR. Sportline almost has an si type feel to it, which is what I’m looking for.

this is the one I’m talking about.
some dude in san diego imports and does it, not sure what his contact info is but i saw it on the 10th gen civic group on facebook. One moderated by axion industries.
Sponsored

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
There's a couple guys on this forum that have bought it from a UK-based Honda parts distributor. It looks good, but it's not cheap because it's big, it's heavy, and it's a lot of components.

Here's the link for the seller $630USD shipped
Yeah, I’m thinking about doing it, but that price is rough. I have it on my watch list on eBay... the guy that’s selling on eBay is actually a member here. I might hit him up when/if I’m ready to buy, and see if I can get it cheaper through a direct sale, and save him on eBay fees.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
some dude in san diego imports and does it, not sure what his contact info is but i saw it on the 10th gen civic group on facebook. One moderated by axion industries.
I don’t even mess with FB anymore, but I’ll look around and see what I can find.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
i wish i can do that. I’m trying to give it up, but so much drama to catch up to ???

good luck on that spoiler.
Exactly why I left... found myself TOO caught up with drama... left over a year ago, and don’t really miss it one bit.

905Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Sensing, 2020 Kia Telluride SX
Country flag
I'm contemplating the DTO duckbill, but is there any concern with 3M adhesive as the only connector in Canadian winters? It can get down to like -30 Celsius and don't want my spoiler flying off on the highway lol

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm contemplating the DTO duckbill, but is there any concern with 3M adhesive as the only connector in Canadian winters? It can get down to like -30 Celsius and don't want my spoiler flying off on the highway lol
youl be ok if you put it on when its super hot

Fk7_412

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatch 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pre-orderd the Caruse Design Aeroflap: https://www.carusedesign.com/aero-flap/aero-flap-18-20-civic-hatch

$199.99 if you're interested

@fk7vn on instagram is running it already as a test car so check him out for pics
I guess as an update to someone who had a pre-order down. They canceled my shipment due to R&D wanting to make updates. Kinda makes me feel shit out of luck as this was the only duckbill spoiler I liked and the euro sportsline just isn't worth the price.

OP
OP
bdsport

bdsport

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I guess as an update to someone who had a pre-order down. They canceled my shipment due to R&D wanting to make updates. Kinda makes me feel shit out of luck as this was the only duckbill spoiler I liked and the euro sportsline just isn't worth the price.
Happened to me as well, they offered their condolences and a discount on the V2 but haven't heard back from them since Friday when I had some questions

Derek.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport HB 6MT, 1996 Accord EX 4dr 5MT
Country flag
When did you guys put the order in? I ordered mine on July 16 and it is being shipped, I'm following it with the tracking number.

OP
OP
bdsport

bdsport

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When did you guys put the order in? I ordered mine on July 16 and it is being shipped, I'm following it with the tracking number.
Same day as you, that's odd that yours is shipping and mine didn't

OP
OP
bdsport

bdsport

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's super weird. I guess I'll brace myself for a cancellation. :confused:
Well you actually got tracking info and I never did, I'll try calling today and seeing what's up
Sponsored