Dario1101

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I don't need a picture. But if they don't have enough tread, I would change just the 2. Don't take a risk on a blowout or hydroplaning.
Is it worth it to just change two instead of all four at once?
Sponsored

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Is it worth it to just change two instead of all four at once?
Sure, you could find a special deal for 4 tires and alignment. But at what cost to you or your car if you continue to drive on tires with not enough tread?

Dario1101

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sure, you could find a special deal for 4 tires and alignment. But at what cost to you or your car if you continue to drive on tires with not enough tread?
You're right. I do notice my car tends to have the wheels squeal during turns and yeah it's funny to me but it definitely is a safety hazard.
Got any good websites to get tires from, and which ones you recommend? You can DM me if you'd like.

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
You're right. I do notice my car tends to have the wheels squeal during turns and yeah it's funny to me but it definitely is a safety hazard.
Got any good websites to get tires from, and which ones you recommend? You can DM me if you'd like.
I always use tirerack.com because they have the most tires and most test information and you can compare all the different tires.

If you are looking for an All Season tire, I bought Goodyear Assurance 93V and love them. I have had them for over a year (20K miles) and have no issue with them. No noticeable wear, no road noise, good wet traction and decent in the snow.

Dario1101

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I always use tirerack.com because they have the most tires and most test information and you can compare all the different tires.

If you are looking for an All Season tire, I bought Goodyear Assurance 93V and love them. I have had them for over a year (20K miles) and have no issue with them. No noticeable wear, no road noise, good wet traction and decent in the snow.
Thanks for the recommendation! I'm in South Florida where it's constantly hot and humid. I'll check those tires out.

Checking out your tire, it seems good but I'm just worried that the B temperature rating might be a bit of a downside in this weather? I know it actually means the maximum temperature at a certain speed the tire can handle, and truthfully I never go past the speed limit of 70 mph anyway... But I don't know. Definitely gonna look more into it lol.

Last edited:

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Thanks for the recommendation! I'm in South Florida where it's constantly hot and humid. I'll check those tires out.

Checking out your tire, it seems good but I'm just worried that the B temperature rating might be a bit of a downside in this weather? I know it actually means the maximum temperature at a certain speed the tire can handle, and truthfully I never go past the speed limit of 70 mph anyway... But I don't know. Definitely gonna look more into it lol.
While I think a B rating is fine even in Florida (I couldn't find any article that says that it won't), maybe you don't need an All Season tire and can go with a performance tire.

Dario1101

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
While I think a B rating is fine even in Florida (I couldn't find any article that says that it won't), maybe you don't need an All Season tire and can go with a performance tire.
So it seems. Aw man, tire research is a tricky business. I really do like that tire you mentioned though so I am keeping it in my watchlist. Thanks man!
Sponsored