First Name
ANDREA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 1.5 2019
Country flag
Compatibility tein flex Z coilovers civic fk - fc
Hi I need help I have a Civic fk7 with active suspension, shock diameter 54mm. I should buy a kit with control unit to eliminate the error, but it is done only for FC and not for FK .... For FK7 they only make the 52mm kit and no control units, who can help me, if the kits are compatible thanks.
Sponsored

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
Compatibility tein flex Z coilovers civic fk - fc
Hi I need help I have a Civic fk7 with active suspension, shock diameter 54mm. I should buy a kit with control unit to eliminate the error, but it is done only for FC and not for FK .... For FK7 they only make the 52mm kit and no control units, who can help me, if the kits are compatible thanks.
Grabbed from Tein USA’s website so it might not apply to your FK7. But it looks like the VSHL6-CUAS4 (53.8mm) is the one that fits your hatch, and requires the EDFC control unit. Also includes the error canceller for the OE adaptive damping. It looks like that’s the one you need.

Is there a Tein website for the country or region you live in? They might have a similar table.
Honda Civic 10th gen Compatibility tein flex z Fk-FC 503AED45-B968-4B7B-B234-B923BC6AE4A3

OP
OP
Andrew fk7H

Andrew fk7H

First Name
ANDREA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 1.5 2019
Country flag
Grabbed from Tein USA’s website so it might not apply to your FK7. But it looks like the VSHL6-CUAS4 (53.8mm) is the one that fits your hatch, and requires the EDFC control unit. Also includes the error canceller for the OE adaptive damping. It looks like that’s the one you need.

Is there a Tein website for the country or region you live in? They might have a similar table.
503AED45-B968-4B7B-B234-B923BC6AE4A3.jpeg
Yes, I have already looked at the table on the Tein website, but for FK7 they only make the kit with a diameter of 52mm, but having the adaptive suspension, I need a kit with a diameter of 53.8mm, without having to make bushings ... I thought that someone had done the editing test, I also wrote some emails to Tein, but they never answered me again. Thanks for your reply.