Compare to CRV

mjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot, 2004 Honda CRV, 2006 Honda Civic
I was on the fence but I took my bike and it fits in the Civic with the tire off but I have decided the Civic Hatchback will be a good fit.. I like the CRV but the hatch will be perfect - just have to have patience
Honda Civic 10th gen Compare to CRV image
Sponsored

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
I was on the fence but I took my bike and it fits in the Civic with the tire off but I have decided the Civic Hatchback will be a good fit.. I like the CRV but the hatch will be perfect - just have to have patience
image.jpg
I dont think the 5 door civic is really a hatch like a fit or golf. I think it more like a smaller crosstour.

CBR600F4i

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
Country flag
I had the 2012 CRV and with its modest off road capabilities it did actually get me out of trouble a few times. But then I was more adventurous at the time. It wasn't very good on gas though. The new CRV's are better on gas (due to DI and CVT) but I've tried them and they're LOUD. Much louder than my 2012 was.

In 2014 I got the Accord and that car blew me away. Amazing mileage, smoothness, visibility. The perfect touring car. I got 1000 km on one tank of gas once and got past 900 km a few times. 800km is a regular occurrence in the summer and 700km in the winter. Just love that range.

Now I've opted for the Civic. The way I figure is that I'm picking the best car that Honda currently offers. And it ain't the CRV or HRV or Fit. It's basically a very very tight race between the Accord and Civic...with the Civic getting a slight edge due to the premium features on the Touring model for the same price as a lower level Accord.

jdewd250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean blue EX hatch has joined my 2016 Civic EX sedan
Country flag