Comp Turbo Wheel Upgrades

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I would imagine that if they went through the process and trouble of both tuning at the same time on the same dyno, I cant imagine they didn't run baselines, But hey who knows. Maybe @JDM_DOHC_SiR can enlighten us on the process.
I know Franco didn't do one.. but after I purchased the car I did 1 pull back in February during a dyno day some friends were having so I figured what the hell put in on and see what it does. I didn't have a print out or a picture of the graph.. now I'm sure I could get it but it wasn't earth shattering it was 191.2whp and 199.6ftlbs ... but like I said it was not important at the time .. it was for my general knowledge to see what these cars did stock compared to my 8th gen Si. So roughly a 110whp gain and 125ftlbs gain from stock not to bad in my book... but not chasing power just was interested in removing the early peak torque and to shift the power to the right over factory.. and that was done:thumbsup:
Sponsored

OP
OP
LilToTo17

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I'm guessing the wheel on the Comp turbo wasn't able to achieve this..?
DRob said he wanted to chat with Comp regarding there wheel upgrade lol? maybe good or maybe bad

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag

tehSteve

GrayBeard McGootch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
Wake up in the morning feelin like PDiddy.
Drink a coffee, brush your teeth, swallow some toothpaste flouride, feel the bubblies, and go make your toilet bowl litty.