Combine Instrument Cluster Apps?

roth91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
In the instrument cluster (under the speedometer) you can select different things to show like turbo, music, phone.... etc. I always leave it on music because I like to see the name of the song and the artwork. When I use the phone it gives me a big bubble that says something like it can't display any information. I have to switch over to the phone app to see the details of my phone call.

In my 2012 honda it would switch between the music and phone display. It would show me music information and when I make a call it would show me the details of the call. Is there any way to do this with the 2016 or 2017 civic?
Sponsored

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Curious - what phone?

I get call details in the cluster with either incoming or outgoing calls, ad the pop-up info always supersedes what's currently displayed (usually the MPG meter) unless I hit the Info button.

OP
OP

roth91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
I have an iPhone. I leave the display on the music setting. A message pops up with the information when someone calls (or when I make a call) but after a minute on the phone it goes blank and there is a generic message. It doesn't display the details of the phone call.
Sponsored