Color?

556ALPHA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
If Red had any metallic at all I would have chosen it most likely.
Sponsored

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I got the metallic gray but wish they had sonic gray or cosmic blue available on the SI.

Lcifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
I can't decide which color to get for a new 2017/18 Si Sedan. I originally wanted white since my '08 Si was white and I loved it. However, I'm not quite sure I like the look of the white (or any color really) with the contrasting black honeycomb fake vents in the rear. But I don't know, maybe it could grow on me? Did anyone else find these unattractive at first or am I in the minority?

So that led me to lean towards black since the fake vents are much less noticeable when they are the same color as the car, therefore creating a cleaner, less flashy look (which is perfectly fine with me). But, I do live in Texas now and have been told not to get a black car because it will get too hot. I'm from New England, so I've never experienced this, but theoretically it makes sense.... but is it really that bad? Like enough to not buy that color if it's the one you think looks best?
I went with green picked it up on October 13 the black sections actually look super pronounced and sharp against the nearly glow in the dark green I love it way more then any of the other colors but that's just me

EKITR

First Name
T.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
I went with black and have had it for a week. It is already dirty....

Honda Civic 10th gen Color? received_10104956613219438