Color choice?

three86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I have Modern Steel Metallic and it looks amazing. Black looks great too but I don't like having to wash a car that much and black is too hot for southern california summer. I mostly get silver cars because I am lazy and they are easiest to keep clean but I think Modern Steel Metallic looks a lot better on the Si than silver.
Sponsored

XGENSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 MT, 2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Color choice? 67D7EE3B-BE27-433C-AFEC-C8CEFA033C3C
Honda Civic 10th gen Color choice? 9EDCB16B-B763-4E60-B814-934ACC9E2DE1

I’d say Black if you really enjoy spending time and money on your vehicle. Grey if you’re more conservative with your investment.

Both are neutral on the color scale so you would be able to cosmetically upgrade them with ease.

I purchased a Black one because it’s the most captivating color when properly detailed. (IMO)

Hope this helped you decide a color.

Ciao

OP
OP
MorrisGray

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda3 5sp manual, 2012 Genesis sedan
Country flag
I probably need to go with the Modern Steel Metallic because I am conservative but that new Black one does look good!
I don't spend much time on my black Mazda3 but after 17 years of owning it I have grown very fond of it!

AVR

First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan, 2014 Pathfinder
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I went to buy a RED Honda Accord 2.0T Manual, they sold it before I got there :(. They showed me a black SI, and I drove away on the black SI ;). I only wish it had a 2.0. It does looks dirty with a little dust, specially if it gets wet.

Charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
.... Color choice opinion for a 4 door Civic SI sedan ....
<> Does anyone have an opinion on the color choice between Black or Sonic Gray ? I think they are both considered to be a Pearl color. I think the Black hides the hideous fake vents better but I also thing the Sonic Gray may be more appealing to the eyes. To anyone that has an opinion or especially anyone that owns one of these colors, what do you think? Would you make the same choice again or what would you choose instead?
Thank you....

Correction here.... for the 4 door SI sedan ..... Not Sonic Gray but Modern Steel Metallic !
and it comes in Lunar Silver Metallic (Sorry for the mistake and thanks for your answers)
Black all the way for me. When cleaned it is an amazing colour.

2020PWP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, 2018 GT350 Track Pack, Hopefully a Soobie one day too
Country flag
Black all the way for me. When cleaned it is an amazing colour.
It does look amazing clean, it also has the least contrast. I'd never be happy with how clean the car is though as I drive in the salt of Wishcanshin.
Sponsored