Color choice difficulty

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
In Canada, black leather is your only choice with WOP. It suited me fine as I wanted the black. Ivory leather is only offered on a CBP Touring. All cloth interiors, any trim or colour, is black.
I dont like the ivory at all... there everywhere up here and as soon as a black one lands its gone.
Sponsored

bobbyboogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring - MSM
Country flag
I ended up with the Modern Steel Metallic. I saw the Aegean Blue in person And I wasn't too overly thrilled. I think it would have been better a shade darker. In low light, I think the AB color would look hot as hell though.

Phenom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on your Civic. My last car was black but I think black on this car mutes the lines a bit too much for my taste. Still a great looking cat though. I love the WOP with black interior but apparently so does everybody else and they were hard to find. I went with Aegean Blue and am estatic. The color pops out at you. Downside is you can see the dirt/dust easily, maybe even moreso than on black. But I just purchased a new cleaning kit and plan to do the dirty work myself. Can't wait to get my Aegean blue shining.