JayDGT

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Turbo
Country flag
Hey everyone! I just installed a Spectre 9069 cold air intake on my stock 2017 sport hatchback turbo and I just wanted to make sure that I should be good to drive with just the intake installed and no tune? Every system popped up with a problem just now when driving it up and down my street, emissions, brake hold, power steering system, vehicle stability assist, hill start assist, collision mitigation system, road departure mitigation system, and adaptive cruise control all just popped up

Thank you!
Sponsored

Last edited:

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
You don’t need a tune unless you change the MAF.

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Disconnect the battery for like 25 seconds and then reinstall it. The codes should go away after driving a little. Having installed 3 different intakes on my 2 civics. Both without a single issue and having driven nearly 30k miles with an intake on both. I can say with all certainty.

OP
OP

JayDGT

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Turbo
Country flag
Disconnect the battery for like 25 seconds and then reinstall it. The codes should go away after driving a little. Having installed 3 different intakes on my 2 civics. Both without a single issue and having driven nearly 30k miles with an intake on both. I can say with all certainty.
Thanks! I also had totally missed the little maf sleeve so I installed that it it sounds great and no error codes!
Sponsored