CivicR316

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic type r and a 2013 chevy silverado hd
Country flag
Looking at geting coilovers with camber plate...what should i look for? will be driven as a daily and brought to tracks hear and there, i curently have swift springs,but would like somthing a lil better?
Sponsored

battledog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Country flag
What’s wrong with just swift springs? What are you looking for in coil overs?

Ismael Lafluer

Project Harukonokaze R-00691
First Name
Ismael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R, 2016 Honda Accord sport, 2007 Honda Pilot
Country flag
if its just street, springs will do more than enough, even some track springs are good. I went with a Blitz coilover. Me personally I didn't like the way the springs felt on stock shocks. It felt a little too bouncy on certain roads where I live, plus I wanted the ability to adjust height depending on my set up. I went with Blitz for personal reasons plus I love their products. This particular damper is really nice and solid quality. Blitz market this as a Street/track damper.
Either way their are plenty of option available from a number of great companies. I also believe RSR (they deigned the damper for Js racing) is the only one that allows you to retain your ability to switch modes. GL

Jotun

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 2020 BMW M2c , 2020 LR Defender 110
Country flag
Either way their are plenty of option available from a number of great companies. I also believe RSR (they deigned the damper for Js racing) is the only one that allows you to retain your ability to switch modes. GL

Link to this? I havent seen any coilover set ups that utilize the OEM damping adjustment.

Ismael Lafluer

Project Harukonokaze R-00691
First Name
Ismael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R, 2016 Honda Accord sport, 2007 Honda Pilot
Country flag
index.asp
RSR also makes their own stand alone as well, but use their own spring rate im assuming. I dont think its released in the US though

Jotun

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
index.asp
RSR also makes their own stand alone as well, but use their own spring rate im assuming. I dont think its released in the US though
That kit comes with the damping code cancel unit. Therefore OEM damping adjustment does not work. It’s just the typical coilover damping adjustment.

RStoR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 SI Sedan & '18 RR #18407
Country flag

Jotun

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ugh. Watching a moron Twitch streamer jakenbakelive talk with RSR about these right now. Theyre giving him a set for R&D. So glad to see companies give idiots that don't know what the fuck theyre talking about and feeling with a car R&D opportunities.

Jadohz

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R (R-42864)
Country flag
Looking at geting coilovers with camber plate...what should i look for? will be driven as a daily and brought to tracks hear and there, i curently have swift springs,but would like somthing a lil better?
Look into Fortune Auto 500 Series
Sponsored