PolloPiccante

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback sport
Country flag
Hey does anyone have a Greddy Supreme SP exhaust for their civic hb? If so did you also lower your car with coilovers? I noticed the Greddy exhaust is quite low (prob like 6 inches of clearance) and it feels like im limited in terms of lowering my car with minimum scraping...
Sponsored

FK7 Civic Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Hey does anyone have a Greddy Supreme SP exhaust for their civic hb? If so did you also lower your car with coilovers? I noticed the Greddy exhaust is quite low (prob like 6 inches of clearance) and it feels like im limited in terms of lowering my car with minimum scraping...
You should be fine. I have the Prodrager center exhaust conversion with HKS GT IV coilovers. Total drop was 1.5" lower than stock. Lowest part of the rear exhaust pipe is 4.625", while the lowest part of the front suspension is 4.375". I've never scraped the exhaust, ever. I have scraped the front underbelly once or twice going over the very worse of driveway inclines or ridiculously high speed bumps.

Honda Civic 10th gen Coilovers for FK7 8833819D-0755-48D6-91E3-049AD4F19BF0

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Definitely scraps with high bumps or with people in the rear but I've learned to deal with it. Just need to be smart with how you angle the car.

I'm on bc racing coils with the greddy sp.

OP
OP
PolloPiccante

PolloPiccante

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Definitely scraps with high bumps or with people in the rear but I've learned to deal with it. Just need to be smart with how you angle the car.

I'm on bc racing coils with the greddy sp.
how much did you drop it? I also plan on getting BC coils in the near future... thank you

OP
OP
PolloPiccante

PolloPiccante

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You should be fine. I have the Prodrager center exhaust conversion with HKS GT IV coilovers. Total drop was 1.5" lower than stock. Lowest part of the rear exhaust pipe is 4.625", while the lowest part of the front suspension is 4.375". I've never scraped the exhaust, ever. I have scraped the front underbelly once or twice going over the very worse of driveway inclines or ridiculously high speed bumps.

8833819D-0755-48D6-91E3-049AD4F19BF0.jpeg
looks like i have nothing to worry about then lmao thank youuuu sm

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
how much did you drop it? I also plan on getting BC coils in the near future... thank you
Fairly conservative drop at about 1.5 inches.
Honda Civic 10th gen Coilovers for FK7 IMG_5057

That region circled in yellow is where it will scrape. With normal driving by myself its fine but as mentioned with any sort of load more than 300lbs in the back, it will scrape if you don't angle your car over speed bumps.
Honda Civic 10th gen Coilovers for FK7 1606126981639