Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Can anyone help me out. Yesterday I replaced both my top motor mounts with the hasports. After reconnecting ecu and battery now car throwing codes p2123 and p006e. Car was fine before changing mounts everything was reconnected I reflashed and still nothing. Now car drives like it's in limp mode. Any ideas would be appreciated thanks
Sponsored

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S2000 Roadster, 2019 Civic Type R, 2020 Supra
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Have you accessed any possible wiring harnesses that may have been effected from changing the mounts? Likely a simple issue if it was immediately following the motor mount change. I would think raising the motor applied stress to something electrical?

OP
OP
Tego0189

Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Have you accessed any possible wiring harnesses that may have been effected from changing the mounts? Likely a simple issue if it was immediately following the motor mount change. I would think raising the motor applied stress to something electrical?
Well there was two grounds connected to the mounts but reconnected them. Maybe you are right because I put a jack under the engine and lifted it so it wouldn't drop so much when removing mounts.

OP
OP
Tego0189

Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
The one wire that ripped off was My flex fuel connector wire. I reconnected and gauge was working fine inside.
Sponsored