Code P16E3

iceman13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I am getting this code when i have a car reader hooked up to my 2017 Honda Civic Hatch Sport. I did some digging and really only found an electrical issue with the battery sensor. Is this something that can be repaired or is it a matter of buying a new battery sensor to see if it remediates the problem?
Sponsored

Ricardowelch

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
I am getting this code when i have a car reader hooked up to my 2017 Honda Civic Hatch Sport. I did some digging and really only found an electrical issue with the battery sensor. You want to buy obd2 scanner, just review the post on AutoGuysLand site for more info before getting one. Is this something that can be repaired or is it a matter of buying a new battery sensor to see if it remediates the problem?
This code relates to wiring harness and connectors, so i think you need to check all relevant components before buying new battery sensor or take it to dealer to check it.

OP
OP

iceman13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
This code relates to wiring harness and connectors, so i think you need to check all relevant components before buying new battery sensor or take it to dealer to check it.
Alright, thank you! I will continue to search for a missed plug or a wire loose.
Sponsored