CJblasian

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R
Country flag
I’m out by Henderson and Brighton? don’t see a lot of modded xgens around me. Everyone staying stock. Does anyone know of any good shops around the metro area that do custom parts installs? I’ve been installing my parts myself so far but it can be a PITA sometimes. Especially if I ever need to revert to stock, I’d definitely rather have some help with that?
There’s a good amount of us that are modded in the Aurora/Denver/Thornton areas. But I know what you mean, whenever I see an R, it’s usually stock. We do group install every now and then. Idk if you’re already in the X Gen group on FB, but that’s where we talk most of the time.
Sponsored

Eleon

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
There’s a good amount of us that are modded in the Aurora/Denver/Thornton areas. But I know what you mean, whenever I see an R, it’s usually stock. We do group install every now and then. Idk if you’re already in the X Gen group on FB, but that’s where we talk most of the time.
Just joined the group?? I’ll be looking out for that.

LegoEggrollz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic Hatchback LX/Sensing
Country flag
im out in Longmont, Dacono area, but i travel north and south often, keep an eye out for me and dont be afraid to say hello

Honda Civic 10th gen CO Section!! 125950625_3821367667898083_1046992045876124847_o

JacobSyndeo

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
“Holly”: 2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I too am in the Denver area! Mine is just an EX and fairly stock, but I'd still love to go to a meet sometime. I drove up to Red Rocks a couple of weekends ago and stumbled upon an Audi meet; that was interesting for sure. ?

LegoEggrollz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic Hatchback LX/Sensing
Country flag
I too am in the Denver area! Mine is just an EX and fairly stock, but I'd still love to go to a meet sometime. I drove up to Red Rocks a couple of weekends ago and stumbled upon an Audi meet; that was interesting for sure. ?
if you haven't already join X-GEN Colorado on Facebook, they do meets on the regular and are fun to meet and go on cruises with. https://www.facebook.com/groups/141911730595102

JacobSyndeo

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
“Holly”: 2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag