First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R
Country flag
anyone in the springs? CTRs are rare in these parts
There’s a couple for sure. I know 2 guys out that way. If you’re on FB, join X Gen | Colorado

they actually came out with us to the NW meet yesterday.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Colorado Springs is interesting. Tons of suby owners eyeing me down...and a legacy constantly trying to race me on route 21 going toward the airport on the 21st lol.

Roads seem kind of choppy...like they made the roads in 50ft increments with a slight dip between each segment...not sure I'll keep my hks Hipermax Coilovers on

CTRismybeater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 E90 M3 & 2019 FK8 CTR
Country flag
Colorado Springs is interesting. Tons of suby owners eyeing me down...and a legacy constantly trying to race me on route 21 going toward the airport on the 21st lol.

Roads seem kind of choppy...like they made the roads in 50ft increments with a slight dip between each segment...not sure I'll keep my hks Hipermax Coilovers on
CO licenses more Subaru’s than anywhere else in the US. A testament to the lack of qualified drivers in CO/mindless idiots that the state feels should have the opportunity to drive a car. Most enthusiasts here make fun of, terrorize, or just avoid them.

Regarding the roads what you are seeing is roads that can survive the flexing and contracting of the temperature swings here between weather and solar heating from decreased atmosphere/less filtered light.

Regarding the Legacy he may be the clown I humiliated at HPR a couple weeks ago. Wishful thinking I suspect though.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
CO licenses more Subaru’s than anywhere else in the US. A testament to the lack of qualified drivers in CO/mindless idiots that the state feels should have the opportunity to drive a car. Most enthusiasts here make fun of, terrorize, or just avoid them.

Regarding the roads what you are seeing is roads that can survive the flexing and contracting of the temperature swings here between weather and solar heating from decreased atmosphere/less filtered light.

Regarding the Legacy he may be the clown I humiliated at HPR a couple weeks ago. Wishful thinking I suspect though.
lol, when I get back to CO in a few days, I'll see if my dash cam still has that moment on it...be funny if it was him.

I think I asked this before, but most of you aren't lowered in CO...guessing due to what you mentioned about the roads?

CJblasian

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R
Country flag
lol, when I get back to CO in a few days, I'll see if my dash cam still has that moment on it...be funny if it was him.

I think I asked this before, but most of you aren't lowered in CO...guessing due to what you mentioned about the roads?
im lowered. So are a few other guys here in Denver area. 1 of them are even slammed on RS-R Super Downs. But the roads are indeed trash and we have to swerve around potholes like we’re in a slalom. Lol

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
im lowered. So are a few other guys here in Denver area. 1 of them are even slammed on RS-R Super Downs. But the roads are indeed trash and we have to swerve around potholes like we’re in a slalom. Lol
Yeah I'll give it a few weeks and see if I get used to it. I really don't want to mess with the suspension and like how it is now with my coilovers. I plan to get a 4wd/awd vehicle for winter

Hajidub

Honda driver, vintage stereo enthusiast
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic YES
Country flag
Heuberger Subaru, in Colorado Springs, sells more subies than anyone in the US. My buddy worked there, he said it wasn’t uncommon for him to commission 60 a month. Fall below 40 for a couple months and your shitcanned.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Heuberger Subaru, in Colorado Springs, sells more subies than anyone in the US. My buddy worked there, he said it wasn’t uncommon for him to commission 60 a month. Fall below 40 for a couple months and your shitcanned.
Lol wow

Eleon

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I’m out by Henderson and Brighton? don’t see a lot of modded xgens around me. Everyone staying stock. Does anyone know of any good shops around the metro area that do custom parts installs? I’ve been installing my parts myself so far but it can be a PITA sometimes. Especially if I ever need to revert to stock, I’d definitely rather have some help with that?

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m out by Henderson and Brighton? don’t see a lot of modded xgens around me. Everyone staying stock. Does anyone know of any good shops around the metro area that do custom parts installs? I’ve been installing my parts myself so far but it can be a PITA sometimes. Especially if I ever need to revert to stock, I’d definitely rather have some help with that?
I'm in the springs...rarely see anyone. Ill be selling my practically new hks legamax exhaust and rv6 front pipe if you're interested

Eleon

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I'm in the springs...rarely see anyone. Ill be selling my practically new hks legamax exhaust and rv6 front pipe if you're interested
Thanks but I’ll pass. I got a PRL Catted downpipe and MAP race exhaust Im perfectly satisfied with? sounds great.