CJblasian

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R
Country flag
Welcome! I know there is a car meet the last Saturday of every month, erikj83 has the details in this thread. It's pretty cool, it'd also be neat to gather just the Rs together sometime. I think most of the CO R owners are in the Denver area anyway. I think I'm the most far north (Loveland). Anywho, welcome and congrats on the purchase! :D
Thanks! I'm really happy with the purchase! There was a big meet over near my house by the Target in Thornton. I was just grabbing some stuff and saw a couple of Skylines roll in, so i stopped by and walked around for a little bit. Not sure what meet it was, though. It was a decent sized event. I'd def be down to meeting some of the Local R owners too!

If there is someone local, I haven't heard of them. However, we can probably help with shipping and receiving this to KTuner for the unlock service if you'd like. They have a pretty fast turnaround time. We are a direct dealer and can also do some custom tuning here on our dyno if you're interested. We have a 2017 Civic Si shop car and are familiar with the KTuner software. I know we've had a couple customers ask about getting their Type Rs tuned but both didn't end up moving forward. We'd love to work with you and get a Type R in the shop if you're interested. We're glad to help in any way! Come by the shop too if you'd like. We're in Sheridan (think Englewood area), 20 minutes south of Denver on Santa Fe.
Thanks for the info! I'll def stop in sometime! It would likely be a weekday since i work on weekends. I have a v1.2 already that i was using on my '18 Si. So i have the map and everything, just need to get the ECU unlocked. It would def be nice to meet some new people in the car culture. I moved here from FL 4 years ago and haven't really delved into the car scene much out here.
Sponsored

OP
OP
edgeautosport.com

edgeautosport.com

Elite Sponsor
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag

jmartinez1987

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hey all, I'm a new 19' PMM CTR owner and would love to get together for R specific meets around Denver. Don't mind some Si's or hatchback sports tagging along, either! As soon as this snow clears up, maybe we can all pick a date and location. Sounds like Edge Autosport might be the spot to check out! Especially if they're doing a dyno day :D

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura Rsx (sold), '19 CW CTR 23909
Country flag
Hey all, I'm a new 19' PMM CTR owner and would love to get together for R specific meets around Denver. Don't mind some Si's or hatchback sports tagging along, either! As soon as this snow clears up, maybe we can all pick a date and location. Sounds like Edge Autosport might be the spot to check out! Especially if they're doing a dyno day :D
Hello and welcome!

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Welcome! and yes, a winter set is highly recommended :) if you find a good nearby shop in the Springs maybe they won't charge you for swapping out winter and summers - the shop I go to doesn't charge for it, it's pretty sweet. Granted from what I've seen it is about 40 bucks to swap them but hey that's 40 bucks you don't have to fork out :D

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welcome! and yes, a winter set is highly recommended :) if you find a good nearby shop in the Springs maybe they won't charge you for swapping out winter and summers - the shop I go to doesn't charge for it, it's pretty sweet. Granted from what I've seen it is about 40 bucks to swap them but hey that's 40 bucks you don't have to fork out :D
I have two sets of wheels. My stockies with all season and Advan with summer. I'll probably just get another set with snow tires lol. Just swap them as the season changes

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have two sets of wheels. My stockies with all season and Advan with summer. I'll probably just get another set with snow tires lol. Just swap them as the season changes
I strongly recommend Michelin X-Ice. I feel like the Springs gets more snow than my area
Sponsored