Clutchmasters FX-350 with single mass flywheel

KramVT0215

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe, 2008 Acura TL
Country flag
I wonder - if one were to install both a single mass flywheel and a Catless DP, wouldn't that be two "Not Ready" codes? If so, wouldn't that prevent one from passing inspection?
Yeah depends on the state for Mass we can't have even one ready code come up as not ready or we fail sucks lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
kshawn

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I wonder - if one were to install both a single mass flywheel and a Catless DP, wouldn't that be two "Not Ready" codes? If so, wouldn't that prevent one from passing inspection?
Not an issue where I live. :) they just care about loud exhausts. And there's a few places where they would never bother to actually look for the CAT.

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Any long-term updates now that you've had it installed about 7 months? Any clutch-slip or anything to that degree?

OP
OP
kshawn

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Had to adjust the pedal once, but that's it. No slippage so far. But I also have been pretty easy on it this winter. My studded snows dont really allow me to abuse it xD

I'll be putting to the test soon. Prl turbo shipping my way

luigi2120

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
How is the chatter? I am getting the FX300 with the Single Mass Flywheel? I cannot seem to find any information about that

OP
OP
kshawn

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
How is the chatter? I am getting the FX300 with the Single Mass Flywheel? I cannot seem to find any information about that
I can't speak for the 300 but on the 350 it's just when starting out in 1st I have the issue. And only when I'm not 100% precise on the engagement.

CastorX

First Name
Balázs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo Sport Plus
Country flag
I can't speak for the 300 but on the 350 it's just when starting out in 1st I have the issue. And only when I'm not 100% precise on the engagement.
Hi!
Any news since then? Did I read it correctly that misfire detection must be disabled with SFW? Why is that? So does this mean that I can't have single mass flywheel without some kind of ECU tuning?

luigi2120

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Hi!
Any news since then? Did I read it correctly that misfire detection must be disabled with SFW? Why is that? So does this mean that I can't have single mass flywheel without some kind of ECU tuning?
I think it is hit or miss. After installing the Single Mass Flywheel I have not had a code for 9K miles and counting. I am tuned now though. I am not sure if misfire detection has been disabled but I am pretty sure it is not
Sponsored