Daymon159

First Name
Daymon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ext
Country flag
I'm looking at getting a clutch as my stock one is starting to slip after 66xxxkm and a 21psi tune.
What is eveyone running?
Emans retrofit is out of the question as it's out of stock and alittle to expensive.
I've been leaning towards ACT full face organic light weight flywheel kit. Just worried about the life of the clutch with the 21psi tune. What is expected, 30xxxkm? 60xxxkm? 80xxxkm?
Sponsored

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag

AdamSI

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Country flag
really depends how you drive. Ive ran all tunes full boost and no slip. I only use 2nd and 3rd gear to WOT. never 4th 5th or 6th unless ive made the power out of 3rd gear. what gear is you clutch slipping in? hows your driving style? ACT or type r retro are popular clutches on here. exedy has a stage 1 out now also. hope this helps

OP
OP
Daymon159

Daymon159

First Name
Daymon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ext
Country flag
really depends how you drive. Ive ran all tunes full boost and no slip. I only use 2nd and 3rd gear to WOT. never 4th 5th or 6th unless ive made the power out of 3rd gear. what gear is you clutch slipping in? hows your driving style? ACT or type r retro are popular clutches on here. exedy has a stage 1 out now also. hope this helps
After ripping on it for abit (on a track, duh?) 4th and up slips. Just want a clutch I won't need to worry about burning out.
Sponsored