Clutch, Tranny, etc

joetapss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Civic Eg
i don't have an o2 sensor due to it hanging and getting melted from my headers.
I started my car this morning with the clutch in & my rpm's immedialty fall to 0 and the car stalls and jerks, the cars in neutral in no gear. what could be my problem, when the cars on there is no grinding in between the gears but will only go in certain gears as an example it'll only go into 1st,2nd, and reverse.
Sponsored

OP
OP

joetapss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Civic Eg
obviously you are too bc you can't answer the question, see your headass is annoying

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
obviously you are too bc you can't answer the question, see your headass is annoying
No, we're on the right forum. I assume you're talking about your '94 EG which is completely irrelevant to what this forum is about.

OP
OP

joetapss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Civic Eg
ask me if I care I was just tryna get an answer, but all y'all in this forum in guessing yall 2016 civic are fucking up? am I wrong? if so please explain me

Reactions: Pat

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
So clearly you don't care and you're angry because you're not getting the answer you want... Rolls eyes**

Use some proper grammar as well when you're typing before I waste any more effort replying because I and others on this forum have no idea what you're trying to say.

haztorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 MSM EX-T
Pretty sure this is what a paid disinformation shill of a major auto maker looks like. Fills up forums of brand new competition with misleading junk titles like "doesn't work", "broken" so people scan through it and become discouraged from looking into the car further, or think that the buyers are immature (in this case.) I think there are a few operating out there for this model. I've seen it before with other launches. Makes sense in this day and age.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Well, I assume this guy just isn't smart because if it was other automakers trashing the Civic, surely they would hire some guy who has competent grammar. Second, his O2 sensor melting from his headers is an issue long not heard of since most headers on modern cars are built into the block...

Guy drives a '94 EG. Asks for advice why his tranny is stalling when his clutch is in. Tells us his O2 sensor has melted (probably due to improper modifications or neglect). Decides to ask all this on CivicX when we discuss a vehicle that is new and 2% of sales are manual. What a moron...

haztorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 MSM EX-T
The competent grammar person exists in this hypothetical scenario too. They all do. They might all be the same person. The OP is trying too hard to look stupid. They should get fired. :)
Sponsored