socalicho

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Can someone point me in the direction of a reputable shop to replace a clutch on a 2020 Si. Would also like to have the front sway bar installed at the same time. I noticed VCD racing is the go to person for most but how do I contact them if I do not have Instagram?
Sponsored

SiGeddy

First Name
Geddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
Thank you so much !! I been looking for somebody to install my ACT clutch and fly wheel.

He installed it yesterday super fast and I live over 2 hours from his shop and I was home for dinner lol

OP
OP

socalicho

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Just got home from VCD-Racing. Went with an action clutch stage 5 and so far working like a charm. Drove it about 45 miles home in traffic. Louis from VCD racing is amazing, I will be directing anyone I know to him.

JRSI19

First Name
Lorian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Country flag
Just got home from VCD-Racing. Went with an action clutch stage 5 and so far working like a charm. Drove it about 45 miles home in traffic. Louis from VCD racing is amazing, I will be directing anyone I know to him.
So you didn't get any codes at all bro after installing the upgrade flywheel n clutch

OP
OP

socalicho

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Still on the clutch with no codes. Added flex fuel with tsp stage 2 and no codes so far.
Sponsored