BroDontYouKnow

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R (FK8)
Country flag
I put up a post a few weeks ago asking that same question.
Seems not a lot of people bought this but I am still tempted.
I think this product barely hit the market gonna wait till someone takes one for the team.

turbociv910

First Name
taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Civic Type R, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I think this product barely hit the market gonna wait till someone takes one for the team.
the master cylinder its self id widely used across the aftermarket, nothing new there. This is a bigger bore so your clutch engagement window is smaller.

Georgeyy_

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8 CTR
Country flag
I just installed this today. Working out the kinks.
Have you had any luck setting it up? I don't have the release bearing installed, had an ungodly amount of resistance on the pedal after installing this. The shaft was too long as well (hard up against the back of the pedal), and couldn't adjust the engagement point

Redman920

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Have you had any luck setting it up? I don't have the release bearing installed, had an ungodly amount of resistance on the pedal after installing this. The shaft was too long as well (hard up against the back of the pedal), and couldn't adjust the engagement point
Yes it was a heavy feeling clutch after installing this. Also a quicker engagement. I measured the shaft to my old cmc and it actually came up into place but they was a little play in rhe clutch pedal before it would start pushing the rod. Me and my buddy tinkered with the pedal to eliminate as much as we could. The thing is the mounting bracket and pin are smaller that the oem so there was that play because of that. We though about just taking the oem bracket and pin and swapping it to see if that changes anything. After driving it for a while though my leg got use to it and it felt lighter. Definitely strong shifts now with it. Plus I have the xmaster clutch organic pressure plate and clutch installed.

Georgeyy_

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8 CTR
Country flag
Mine had what felt like close to 100lbs resistance on it, I drove it home from the shop and then the next day I went to start it and the frame that holds the pedal to the firewall snapped 😂 and yeah that was another thing, the part the pin goes through was way wider. Had to use a heap of spacers to eliminate play
Sponsored