Hogue-meister

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda civic si and 1990 Honda civic si
Country flag
I got a 2020 civic si. I upgraded my clutch and flywheel. A clutch masters fx350 and a aluminum flywheel from clutch masters. The clutch will now not disengage so I cannot drive. Clutch was even bled to remove the air. I think that maybe the clutch master cylinder is the issue because it's a stiff clutch. Or the pedal needs to be adjusted in order to compensate for the stiff clutch. Anyone know if either if these will fix my issue?
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Try to adjust the pedal. (clutch master cylinder rod that connects to the back of the pedal arm under the dash)

Benster

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag
Who did your clutch swap? If it's a shop, give them a call, that should be covered since the job obviously isn't working anymore.
Otherwise your master cylinder may have air in it that you can't bleed the normal way. What you have to do is to make a line that goes back in the reservoir under the fluid level and pump the cylinder until no more air comes out of the cylinder. Ideally use a clear line. That's called bench bleeding cause you usually do it before installing it in the car, but it can be done in the car as well.

If this doesn't work then I'd go to the cylinder itself having issues. Next would be the clutch fork maybe not having been installed properly or it broke or your clutch slave cylinder.

I know this goes through everything in the clutch system but that would be my diagnosing path.
Sponsored