JDM importz

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si coupe
Country flag
I ended up issueing mevotec supreme endlinks for the front because regardless of red loctite (permanent) the white lines would loosen up and clunk.
Sponsored

ManitobaSI

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Front adjustable endlinks are a pain. Mine I think are finally done getting loosened. Took a while to keep tightening them. But they are good now. I have the eibachs. You can double nut also.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Appreciate everyone’s experiences here. I’ve never had any issue with any of my Whiteline stuff, but I will continue to keep an eye on it.

LuDawg94

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX 1.5T (CVT) Sedan
Country flag
Appreciate everyone’s experiences here. I’ve never had any issue with any of my Whiteline stuff, but I will continue to keep an eye on it.
do you have the Whiteline front sway bar and the front end links? Did I you need to do anything else other than just installing it on?

I bough the Whiteline KLL127 Bushing Kit for the 27mm front Sway bar just in case they are needed if it doesn’t resolve by just adjusting the front end links or if there isn’t any other issues or loose items.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
do you have the Whiteline front sway bar and the front end links? Did I you need to do anything else other than just installing it on?

I bough the Whiteline KLL127 Bushing Kit for the 27mm front Sway bar just in case they are needed if it doesn’t resolve by just adjusting the front end links or if there isn’t any other issues or loose items.
Only the front endlinks installed, ATM. I have the front sway ready to be installed when I do the clutch.

LuDawg94

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX 1.5T (CVT) Sedan
Country flag
Last week I was finally able to go to the mod shop to make the changes/ have them take a look at the Whiteline Adjustable Front Endlinks since I let them know I heard clunking/chatter since the install. They had let me know they weren't able to tighten them properly, that they were still loose making noise, so they installed the OEM front end links back on.

This week in trying to see what I could do with the Whiteline endlinks if I could return them or if there is some sort of satisfcation moneyback guarantee I got asked if certain things were done. So today I decided to call the mod shop back asking them how did they install and turns out they they did the whole install with the car was suspended in the air. Thus the adjustable endlinks were not correctly installed but after reading what others have dealt with them, it seems like you have to be precise on adjusting them correctly and do multiple adjustment as necessary. Bad part for me is that I don't work on cars and the shop I went to isn't near me as to easily go back and forth to make sure it all adjusted correctly. I'm also at stock height with stock springs, so other than the front sway bar being swapped, I am realizing I didn't really need them. I got them just as precaution in case the stock links don't work with the Whiteline 27mm sway bar but they do work well since I have been driving the car for the past week using them with no issues. Also this was my 2nd attempt to get the sway bar installed because I didn't realize that when I initially received the sway bar the bushings were missing during in the process of delivery. That meant the first install went to waste as when the tech was ready to place the bar they noticed bushings were missing from the packaging.

Since I don't work on cars nor have tools for DYI and shop isn't near by I'll just stick with the stock front endlinks. Only recourse in regards to the Whiteline Adjustable Endlinks would be selling them to recoup some of the money spent as they are in good conditions and they were installed for around 400miles. So if anyone reading this is interested in purchasing them let me know. I'll place a thread in the classifieds soon once I get good photos of the adjustable end links.

I do apologize to OP as I didn't mean to thread jack, just wanted to share my experience in case others like me who are newbies to making mods see this. Definitely For sure if I had come accross this thread prior to finding it due to the clunking/chatter noise I probably wouldn't have bought the adjustble end links and stayed with my original course of keeping with the stock front endlinks for use with the Whiteline 27mm front sway bar.
Sponsored