Clunking noise front suspension! Need help!

FK7Build

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Clunking noise front suspension! Need help! 0FD6876F-8247-4B90-B40B-99F1B7051B6A
Having the exact same issue. Havent found one person who described it this spot on. Did you ever fix it man?? No noises on bumps or driving hard - but that slow turn from right to center going up an incline causes it for me. Let me know if you ever figured it out or your just dealing with it.
My problem was this: my control arm was bent since the vehicle was in an accident. When I replaced the control arm, there is a small rubber washer that I was missing so the control arm had play in it when slowing down or speeding up at low speeds.
Sponsored

Mike2020si

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
0FD6876F-8247-4B90-B40B-99F1B7051B6A.png

My problem was this: my control arm was bent since the vehicle was in an accident. When I replaced the control arm, there is a small rubber washer that I was missing so the control arm had play in it when slowing down or speeding up at low speeds.
Oh okay, different situation - my issue is post lowering spring install. Thank you for the response tho and glad you figured out the issue.

Mugenkb1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Acura RL, 16 Acura MDX, 17 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Having the exact same issue. Havent found one person who described it this spot on. Did you ever fix it man?? No noises on bumps or driving hard - but that slow turn from right to center going up an incline causes it for me. Let me know if you ever figured it out or your just dealing with it.
Mine was because the transmission mount. Changed it and it's all better. I did change my suspension setup to coilovers to see if it was the spring/strut issue, it wasn't. Seems like your problem is different than mine.

FK7Build

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Mine was because the transmission mount. Changed it and it's all better. I did change my suspension setup to coilovers to see if it was the spring/strut issue, it wasn't. Seems like your problem is different than mine.
I changed both transmission mounts and engine mounts to no avail. Inspected the T-Bone Mount and it looked good.

bluebluemike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Sedan MT
Country flag
It's th CV Joint that are fucked up. I have a data collection thread, just search for the CV Joint issues and add your experience
Sponsored