Rowdy444

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic lx
Country flag
I recently installed bc coilovers and the set up was good until a week later i noticed a clunk/clicking sound coming from the front driver side suspension area… i had watched videos on what could be the problem but all those solutions didnt help everything is tight and locked i have to mention tho the camber plate did move slightly but i aligned it back and tightened the bolts but still making that noise i adjusted the preload n it slightly stopped for a lil bit and the noise wasn’t consistent but eventually started doing it more ….. if anyone has had this problem and figured it out plz share or if you have an idea feel free to share as well thanks guy
Sponsored

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
I am having the same problem with my car after lowering it on Eibach Pro's. I took a year though for my front right to start clunking. My mechanic believes its the sway bar bushing. As all the other components including the struts are tight and don't appear to be worn in any way. His advice was to swap both OEM front bushings for Urethane bushings as I am leaning more towards performance over comfort anyways.

OP
OP
Rowdy444

Rowdy444

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic lx
Country flag
Lmfaooo i torqued everything to its correct weight n now im all good no clunk